Product Last Post Replies
Ken Perry
I am creating a number of presentations for an LMS. Most of the files I am creating are packed full of videos that I encode in flash at 1000mbps. The full articulate f...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Savio
A user reported a Firefox issue.  I checked it out and it is valid.  I am running Firefox 6.0.2.  (The most current version.) When attempting to bookmark the course, I...
By Brian Batt
Yu-Chieh Chung
Hi I just made three huge quizzes that each contains about 100 questions, only texts, no mp3, video or any other media file inserted. But every time I tried to publish...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Yu-Chieh Chung
Nancy DE SMET VAN DAMME
I am using the standard default screen for the quizzes and though the passing score is not nicely lined out and overlaps the result percentage. How can this be resolve...
By Phil Mayor
Brian Via
I'm using Windows 7 and Presenter '09. When I click on the Sync Animations button nothing happens; the window that normally displays does not pop up at all. The same i...
By Brian Batt
Myres Hopkins
Hi, my annotations are not available, although the ribbon is there and working. It looks like it is stuck from last use. The mouse is not available to click to start s...
By Myres Hopkins
Lorraine Foley
Hi All,  have sucessfully added my presenter file to Moodle 2.1 but I want it to launch once the user clicks on it. Instead once has to click Enter and then another pa...
By Dan Marsden
Michele Micha
Hi, I am trying to publish a file in which I added a .swf file (built in Captivate 5.5). When I try to publish, PPT freezes at "Publishing slide 1 of 6". The SWF file...
By Michele Micha
glen duncan
I've had two instances of users unable to select the choices and move them up or down. Each individual was able to initially move them, but after several failed attemp...
By Brian Batt
Rodica S
Hello everyone, I need to embed a Captivate demo into Presenter. What I have done is: - In Presenter I inserted a flash movie (selecting the skin file from the Capti...
By Brian Batt
Rob Barnes
I'm relatively new at creating ELearning courses with Articulate. Recently, my quizzes don't play after being published. They will play in a preview, but when I publis...
By Brian Batt
Stephanie Harnett
HI. I have a project that has been published and a slide that contains animations and an auto-play embedded MP4 file  (36 seconds). When previewed in Presenter and sub...
By Brian Batt
Kris Ingersoll
Apparently, our users are struggling with clicking the FINISH button at the end of a quiz.  Is there a way to make the quiz automatically record results once they get ...
By Kris Ingersoll
Lou Mang
I've created a flash movie (in Flash) that I've inserted into a ppt slide, let's call this the navigation screen. The Flash movie consists of three buttons that allow ...
By Lou Mang
Mary Nagy
I am publishing a quiz inside a presentation to our LMS, however for temp associates we use a generic login and cannot track their results. I have read through many ...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Jon DeMartino
In the screenshot below, you see the feet of my character hovering above the floor. How can I make a shadow or halo beneath her feet so it looks like she is standing o...
By Jon DeMartino
Helen Harris
I have taken over responsibility for e-learning in my organisation and I have a number of e-learning packages in published zip file format, but the Articulate Presente...
By Helen Harris
Maaz Malik
Hello, Please help with the below questions: 1)      What is the recommended or total max size of video that can incorporated into the Articulate zip file and then upl...
By Maaz Malik
julie goodburn
Hi there In my elearning object I am wanting to intersperse quiz questions between other slides of a powerpoint and publish to presenter.  Currently I have been having...
By julie goodburn
Kris Ingersoll
Is there a Find or Search tool in Quizmaker so I can locate a specific question that needs to be edited?  I've looked everywhere and searched online but I haven't foun...
By Brian Batt