Product Last Post Replies
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I know that Articulate Presenter uses a predefined screen size, ¿Does this applies to quizmaker too? Is it the same dimensions as presenter (640x 580 .. if ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Bernardo Ezeta
Linda Lysdahl
Here's the background of my project: I'm working on a course repurposing project. First, I'm revising the current course. Next I'm copying the current...
By Linda Lysdahl
Sarah Mordan
Hi there, I have an Engage interaction (labelled graphic) that contains a hyperlink to another Engage interaction (labelled graphic). Both appear in standal...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Javier Munoz
I want to build a survey where the user will write his/her answer in a text box. I noticed that Quizmaker supports Textboxes. I would like to know how an external appl...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Robinson
Trying to use Quizmaker and Engage from Studio Pro 9 in Win 7 Virtual Machine (VM FUSION) on a iMac. It has worked fine in the XP VM but having uninstalled that versio...
By Brian Batt
iTechLibrarian ;-)
I know how to upload Quizmaker quizzes to Blackboard so that the grades/submissions are tracked, but I have another need. I want the SCORM grades tab to be incor...
By Richard Campbell
s r
Can someone please tell me how I can fix the misaligned text as show in the image? It looks terrible and my client has pointed this out as something to correct. ...
By Brian Batt
Christian Pearsall
Hi, Can someone who does not have Articulate edit a PPT that already has an accompanying *ppta file with narration. We are both using PowerPoint 2010.They woul...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
s r
Hi - the text is missing from the dialog box below. The message should be instructing a user to complete viewing all slides/content of the engage activity before...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ajanthan M
Hi, This is Ajanthan. M from NIT Services, and i have a question. I have did an animation using adobe flash. And i have written some script ...
By David Burton
Sara Hargrave
Hello, I have created a quiz allowing learners to retry the quiz twice. If the learner passes the first time I would like to hide the "Retry" button. If the learner fa...
By Sara Hargrave
Cynthia Denton-Ade
Hi, I created a 3 response multiple choice quiz and carefully followed the directions for customizing feedback with blank slides in Quizmaker (http://community....
By Cynthia Denton-Ade
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hi Everyone, I want to remove the 'return to quiz" option in a quiz that I've created for a online undergraduate course that I teach. In other words, I&...
By Brian Batt
Ajanthan M
Hi every one, I ve done a e-learning project, i have to publish that in the articulate player. i need to create a new custom ...
By Brian Batt
Marko P
Hi there, I'm currently putting together a quizmaker test, and am having quite a lot of trouble with the programme's performance. 1. When clicking, dragging and resiz...
By Brian Batt
Cecilia Mohni
Hi Everyone! me again. Articulate is it normal that wait 5 minutes to publish a draft of 12 slides, 4 of which have interactions Engage and the rest, basic animation ...
By Brian Batt
Luis Hernando
Im having problems with the existing narrations just when i publish the presentation. The audio seems to be good in the audio editor, even if i reproduce it in the syn...
By Luis Hernando
Jennifer Vetter
Hi all, I have two screens in the beginning of my course that include all "after previous" animations set on a delay. I've been using a playlist in the backgrou...
By Jennifer Vetter
Helen Tarbox
I have just started to use Presenter, I have seen the effect I want to create - I just don't know how... When you have images on the screen and you see a mini magnifyi...
By Phil Mayor
santhosh kumar
Dear all, I have problem with Web Object in my presentation. For captivate simulations I used Web Object. I published my presentation into WBT format. It's work...
By santhosh kumar