Product Last Post Replies
Marko P
Hi there, I'm currently putting together a quizmaker test, and am having quite a lot of trouble with the programme's performance. 1. When clicking, dragging and resiz...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Cecilia Mohni
Hi Everyone! me again. Articulate is it normal that wait 5 minutes to publish a draft of 12 slides, 4 of which have interactions Engage and the rest, basic animation ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Luis Hernando
Im having problems with the existing narrations just when i publish the presentation. The audio seems to be good in the audio editor, even if i reproduce it in the syn...
By Luis Hernando
Jennifer Vetter
Hi all, I have two screens in the beginning of my course that include all "after previous" animations set on a delay. I've been using a playlist in the backgrou...
By Jennifer Vetter
Helen Tarbox
I have just started to use Presenter, I have seen the effect I want to create - I just don't know how... When you have images on the screen and you see a mini magnifyi...
By Phil Mayor
santhosh kumar
Dear all, I have problem with Web Object in my presentation. For captivate simulations I used Web Object. I published my presentation into WBT format. It's work...
By santhosh kumar
Yu-Chieh Chung
Hi I'm editing a series of reading test questions via Quizmaker, and I find that every time I put a very long article( about more than 200 words) into the Multiple Cho...
By Yu-Chieh Chung
Dave Newgass
Hello, For quite some time I have been experiencing a problem with the SCORM packages I use in Moodle. They freeze when it begins loading. If you wait, at ...
By Dan Marsden
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Is it possible to upload a quiz created in Articulate into a SoftChalk module and still retain the SCORM properties? The modules are created in SoftChalk and then uplo...
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
André BARELIER
Hi, Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> FR X-NONE X-NONE Microsoft...
By Russ Sawchuk
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a title slide that I want to advance automatically after about 4 seconds, then do the same for the next 2 slides. I have set the slide properties o...
By Jeanette Brooks
Maxim Sergeev
Hi, everyone! I created a new template for my course. After that template file was deleted. The question is "Can I import player template from my old couse to the new ...
By Maxim Sergeev
Michael Savio
Hi, I'd like to hide the published title / file name on the Articulate Template. It's something cryptic which distracts the learner: I know how to change the na...
By David Anderson
Michael Savio
Hi, I'm trying to use the "Add Annotation" function in Presenter 09 to add an arrow to my Glossary. The glossary was created in Engage 09. I know, I know, I...
By Michael Savio
Helena Froyton
How can a slide which has narration recorded on it, appear without narration when published? Not only that but the same slide when on the record narration window...
By Helena Froyton
Sarah Newman
Hi all, I'm having some issues with hyperlinking in a course I'm almost finished with, and frankly it's driving me completely nuts. Basically, I have a series of slide...
By Kevin Dowd
Zara Ogden
The first project i ever built was a nightmare. Anything I could do wrong I did. It was 5 key topic all wrapped into one big mess with multiple quizzes and engage inte...
By Zara Ogden
Vicki Kunkel
Recently I purchased a new computer, and transferred all of my previous Articulate projects, as well as the original PPT versions, to the new computer. The progr...
By Vicki Kunkel
Annamarie Pluhar
Hi there, I have a trial version. A client asked me to learn Articulate so that she could hire me for projects. She knows my skills as an instructional designer....
By Phil Mayor
Sonny Smith
Quiz has a blank slide to start with a movie. Then 3 questions to answer for a total of 4 slides. The movie slide is not part of the question count. When users watch t...
By Brian Batt