Product Last Post Replies
Alberto Odor
OK, I'm up and running. This is my first presentation published to the web. It is in Spanish, on how to prepare PowerPoint files and sound files to be used to create A...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Paul Taylor Hess
Shelley Parker
I would like to use the Guided Image feature to take the learner through an application window but there are pop-up images that I need to show at points&nbsp...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brock Culpepper
Are animated gifs supported in the logo panel? I need the image there changing. I tried to produce a swf using Camtasia to import in, but the quality of it...
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hi all. I was helping someone else out earlier today with a font problem. For a test, I tried the Goudy font in a slide. When I published it, the tex...
By Brian Batt
Jo-Anne Satterly
Hi! I have a 500 question quiz, shows 40 random questions. It is not wrapped in a presentation and does have slide at the end for passed / failed announcement.&n...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alberto Odor
I created a PowerPoint presentation which includes text, graphics, videos and animations.\ I then created a sound file for each slide in Adobe Soundbooth as a wav file...
By Alberto Odor
Sue Ziegler
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to Articulate. I'm trying to incorporate a 5 minute timer into a section of a presentation on a procedure. The idea i...
By David Anderson
Sam Carter
I had to minimize all applications to view the desktop while Presenter had the Publish dialog box open. I can see the dialog box using ALT-TAB (Windows 7), but it won'...
By Phil Mayor
Lauren Francisco
I have been a user of Articulate Studio for several years and have upgraded my computer to a Windows 7 64-bit OS. I understand that I need to be running the 32-bit ver...
By Brian Batt
Erica L
Hello, I would like to combine branching and randomized groups. I will have a randomized group that picks 1 question from a group of 3. If the user answers...
By David Burton
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to zoom the text on all segments, or does it only work on segments of a particular length? I can add spaces to make it work, but was hoping I'm ju...
By Brian Batt
sorcha fox
Hi, I like the option of having quiz results e-mailed to someone at the conclusion of an Articulate training module - but when I try it, Outlook just opens an empty e-...
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
Can I insert a logo in the player template to show up in the outer border part? How? it seems like a smple thing but cannot figure out. Also - is there a wa...
By Jeanette Brooks
James Mazur
I have never seen this one before-maybe someone else has. I am working in Office 2010 with a template that was probably created, according to the Properties, around 20...
By James Mazur
Thomas Pyzdek
When I try to preview any number of slides, it doesn't work. Also, if I change settings before publishing a SCORM presentation, I get an obscure error message. This vi...
By Lisa Smyser
Dan Handalian
I'm using Engage '09 with PowerPoint 2007 on Win 7 x64. I've created an 18 slide presentation that has 1 quiz and about 6 interactive slides using Engage. I'm ma...
By Dan Handalian
paps makis
Hi, i'm a teacher (Physics science) at high school in Greece. I want to ask if there is any educational discount about Articulate Quizmaker 09? is there any plans abo...
By Gabe Anderson
Rico Patzer
Hey Heroes, I published an eLearning with a pdf-document as attachment. Now there is the problem, at our pc's the attachment works, but when our client clicks on it no...
By Rico Patzer
Jennifer  Merchant
I am encountering problems when I try to publish articulate content that was created by another user. When I publish the files, the quiz and engage interactions aren't...
By Phil Mayor
Rob  W
Hi Guys, I publish articulates to our Moodle LMS. i have two questions: 1 - Is there anyway of making the print button start the print automatically? At the mome...
By Rob W