Product Last Post Replies
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone. I was asking questions about PowerPoint and Engage yesterday, about which might be best for syncing audio with text and pictures. Well, I trie...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By kate p
Nathan Visconti
Hello. I shot a video with a Cannon DSL. I used compressor to compress it to a h.264 and and MPEG4 format. Based on what I have read in the forums, it seems that...
By Dwayne Schamp
Igor Khesin
Hi, all! I need your help... I publish quiz and upload it in LMS system. I want that user cant restart quiz, than he finish it. How can i doing it?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, Is it possible to 'force' the learner to review the quiz before moving on? Thanks! Xanthe
By Brian Batt
Leslie B
Has anyone had any issues with their .au file not appearing when publishing? I have uninstalled and reinstalled Studio Pro twice and it doesn't seem to resolve the issue.
By Justin Wilcox
Jeremy Arntsen
When I publish in Presenter '09, some of the .PNG graphics in my presentation are not visible. Also, the animations and audio are not synchronized. I tried uninstallin...
By Brian Batt
Sytske van Hasselt
Today I am continuing to edit an Engage interaction. Now I suddenly notice that option to change the font size has disappeared. If I look at the first screenshot in ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Sytske van Hasselt
Chris Rogers
I have a small PPT deck that is a mock interaction using hyperlink buttons that jump to different slides while I use Articulate Slide Properties to only show 1 sl...
By Chris Rogers
Jaya Rajagopal
Here is a summary of the issue: 1. When using accented characters (in Arial MS Unicode), and published using “Western” fonts, the characters display correctly ev...
By Brian Batt
zhou houqiao
Now ,I use articulate presenter publish a course for LMS, It's only one SCO. So, Our LMS cannot track course progress, like : 15%, 35%, 56% ... etc. ...
By Justin Wilcox
Ralph Barnes
I created a rather large presentation which contained many video files embedded. I decided to split the presentation up into smaller ones, but when I preview/pub...
By Brian Batt
Artur Querino
How to remove the gradient of the buttons engage the pyramid? I want to make a solid color.
By Artur Querino
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello everyone... Well, I have been working with Articulate Studio Pro 09 - Update 5 and everything was good until yesterday... I might have done something wrong but I...
By Brian Batt
Caroline Rogg
Hi, I have a 2 questions related to the zooming. In my Engage interaction I've inserted several images. Most of them I can set 'Zoom image', but for one image this op...
By Caroline Rogg
ross friedman
We are in the process of putting together a huge e-learning project of >200 15min presentations. We received our first two presentations and both contained gl...
By ross friedman
Paco Garcia Jaen
I have created a quiz and when the user replies to certain number of questions right or wrong, the results have a decimal, as in it'll say that the result is 12.5% or ...
By Brian Batt
Jean Hince
I am basically needing to understand how Quizmaker calculates the % correct value. Is it the % of the number of questions answered correctly or is the % of the tot...
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
I have a weird issue. The hyperlinks that I created in the slide master work well in powerpoint slideshow but do not work when I publish the file. I am usi...
By Brian Batt
Harriet Stroupe
Do the Articulate developers have plans to allow Articulate to publish into a format other than Flash, such as HTML5? We are getting more requests to develop programs ...
By Harriet Stroupe
gregory Pettys
Hi, I need to be able to send a link to customers in an email to a presenter presentation. I will want to use an inexpensive hosting service, as there is no testing or...
By gregory Pettys