Last Post Replies
Stephanie Pounds
I shared a link to a Storyline course in Review 360. I selected "Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment." The user was able to access the course but when ...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
TJ Barber
I have a Rise course published that has finished its review cycle, I disabled comments and left it up in review so reviewers could see the finished course just as a co...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Fiona Clarke
We are suddenly having issues with reviewers not being able to access review links. Although they work perfectly for us when we test them, our reviewers are getting th...
almost 2 years ago
By Luciana Piazza
Greg Pidgeon
Hi team, When publishing a project from Storyline 360 to Review 360 I find that the publish is successful and I can click the pop-up link to view the published content...
almost 2 years ago
By Greg Pidgeon
Ray Cole
Hi everyone, I have two (yes, two!) Articulate 360 Teams accounts--necessary because I need to share work with two different teams. I'm currently signed in under my se...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
RECO Education
I'd like to know if there is a setting to limit who can access/share the link to Articulate 360 review. We are sharing confidential content and I want to ensure the li...
almost 2 years ago
By Denise Marshall
Chris Farley
Do you have to own the course to be able to view comments in Review 360? Who is notified of comments in Review 360?
almost 2 years ago
By Denise Marshall
Alison Coops
I lost a scene out of one of my courses and was trying to recreate it. Luckily there was the Previous version on Review 360. When I went back to this versi...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Tessa Cannon
Hello, My reviewers are highlighting text in Review360 then adding comments that address the highlighted section. However, when I go in to review their comments, I can...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Paisley
Is it possible to extract a module from review back into rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sherri Fricker
I am trying to share a course for review and when my colleague opens the link, she gets a blank white screen. It works for me when I am logged in but not through an in...
almost 2 years ago
By finecera wax
Julie Stelter
Hi, I'm getting comments from nobody I know from courses I don't own. What can I do to stop this? Cheers, Julie
almost 2 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Steven Whitehead
I recently published a module to 360 and sent the link to an IPAD with the mobile app installed. When I access from the browser the app does not prompt a download. Ple...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Michelle Eames
Hi I have a very large course and it kept crashing, so i pulled a section out and published that section. There is nothing on the slide it freezes at but an image a sh...
almost 2 years ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tonya Weathers
Is there a way to hide resolve comments from my reviewers? As the project owner, I can click "Hide Resolve Comments" for myself, but when I re-publish it the reviewers...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Doug Brown
Is review off line? Login slow then can load any thing.
almost 2 years ago
By Doug Brown
Paul Casey
Hi all, Having trouble with accessing Review 360, I used to be able to go to Review 360 and see all my published Storyline content. Now if I attempt to get there...
almost 2 years ago
By Luciana Piazza
Seonah Jo
Hi, This is Seonah. I was wondering why the playback speed feature within the video control does not work (I can't click on i.e.'x1.25')? Does this only work on ...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Carleton
When I published a new version of an existing course that had many comments, only one comment passed through to the current version. The option to show all resolved co...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Carrie Eaton
I'm hoping that I'm missing something simple. I'm using Review 360 to gather feedback about a Rise course. The comments on the right don't line up with the block on th...
almost 2 years ago
By Carrie Eaton