Last Post Replies
Jeff Ramon
Hello there, I have an Articulate 360 account. I have no plans to cancel it. I have included an articulate 360 review link as part of my portfolio. It is coded into th...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Kyle Main
Hello, Is there a way to reorder the projects in Articulate Review? I now have a lot, and I really need to organize the order so that I can benefit from using th...
almost 2 years ago
By Teammate Learning and Development
Richard Watson
Vimeo embedded videos not playing in Review. Domain level privacy (at Vimeo) has been set to allow the following domains: articulate.com *.articulate.com articulate-...
almost 2 years ago
By Richard Watson
Priscillia Ippersiel
Hi! I'm trying to upload a course that I had already added to Articulate Review and just put the most current one. I had to change the name to that one and 3 other one...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jan Morris
Hi. I have a Storyline 360 file that has several "resources" (attached files) that I added via the player resources. They appear as tabs at the top of the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Alexandra Ryan
I am having issues with Review 360 today, anyone else? Asking people for a password to access a share link. Comments not "sticking" even after clicking post and seein...
almost 2 years ago
By Carla Meyer
Allen Way
UPDATE: Further testing reveals that this problem occurs when publishing to web and played locally too. Hello, I recently published a short SL course with...
almost 2 years ago
By Allen Way
Andrea Stone
I am unable to publish a new version of an existing item in Review. I can create a new item, but the item I just published is not in the drop down to select to pu...
almost 2 years ago
By philip williams
Ken Flieger
See image, nothing like not having the FEEDBACK tag on all homepage for all courses just so you don't have to individually open each course (a dozen or more) several t...
almost 2 years ago
By Ken Flieger
Ken Flieger
Does anyone ever update this site or even work on it?
almost 2 years ago
By Ken Flieger
Miguel Perez
Hello, For the past week I have been experiencing problems with publishing projects to review 360. Initially, I was getting an error for a very long video that include...
almost 2 years ago
By Kelly Auner
Tim Braulick
Hi, I've followed the procedures (per the Review 360 User Guide) to let users review my 360 content in Review 360, but they are forced to log in (create an Articulate ...
almost 2 years ago
By karina thill
A F
Hello, I have a problem while I try to read a course in Safari with articulate review. The course contain a lot of micro vidéos, scenes and some interactions (It's lik...
almost 2 years ago
By Luciana Piazza
Dearne Willing
Is there a way to see a preview of images (files) uploaded into Review 360? Seems the only way of viewing the files is to download them. A preview of the file would ma...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Rossana Espinoza
Hi all Hope you are well. I used to have access to an example entitled: Aztec Anti Money Laundering delivery/review 360 This was the link: https://360.articulate.com/r...
almost 2 years ago
By John Morgan
Curious Lion
After publishing my course to Review 360 I tested it on my mobile device. The images that we have designed as callouts do not load on the screen until after the contin...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Genna Williamson
When looking to share and gain feedback from a published course in Review 360, does the Admin of the subscription have the ability to go to the Review 360 tab from the...
almost 2 years ago
By Kelly Auner
Linda Abboud
We use Articulate Review quite often to allow our SMEs to provide comments and recommendations; however, I am beginning to run into problems with the Continue button w...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Max Ferman
A client reports that they are being forced to sign in to Articulate continue to review a Rise course in Review 360. They have worked in this course without having to ...
almost 2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Melissa Benson
I am wondering where I can access old comments that were left on Review 360 (from 2 years ago). I have gone up to the three dots and selected "Show resolved comments" ...
almost 2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop