Last Post Replies
MaryClaire Rocheleau
When publishing in Rise 360 and using 360 Review, the feedback tab is not showing. I have tried repeatedly and performed tests with coworkers. This has nev...
over 1 year ago
By MaryClaire Rocheleau
Ioana Frigura
Hello, It would be very helpful if there are more options to organize and categorize comments in a project, without having to hide them. I am currently working on a pr...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Aleksandra Wilk
Hi! I've encountered problem with Modern Player Menu: all Menu items are disappearing second after course starts and then are not visible on any other slide. I've trie...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Ryan
Hi All, Is there a way to retrieve / find missing courses from Review360? I duplicated a course in Rise360, but can no longer find / see the original in Review36...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Michelle Mullette
Hi, I was wondering if a sorting function could be added to Review? It would be nice to sort so the last updated course could move to the top of the lists, inste...
over 1 year ago
By Stass Ioujanina
Js Ops L&D
On January 25, 2019, Alicia Alcaino submitted the following question - "Do you have in your roadmap a feature on how to track edits in Rise pages?" I agree with this q...
over 1 year ago
By Js Ops L&D
Fernando Shusen
It seems like Review 360 is down, can someone confirm this issue?
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Shannon Connor
Is there a way to remove a version of a course uploaded erroneously? I uploaded a course over another course that already had comments. (I picked the wrong place from ...
over 1 year ago
By Olivier LE GUENNEC
Angela Green
I posted a project to Review 360 and received some suggestions on it. I went in to Storyline 360 on my desktop app and it's gone from the project window. I...
over 1 year ago
By Conic jsins
Diane Hamm-Vida
We published a storyline course with a title slide and the next slide as a vyond video. It worked fine in Storyline preview, but in Review 360 the video would not auto...
over 1 year ago
By Diane Hamm-Vida
Shannon Connor
It doesn't seem like Articulate Review has been much improved since it first came out. The ability to publish to one central location is necessary, despite the author ...
over 1 year ago
By Melvin Pluijmaekers
Marge Rutter
I'm loving Review 360, and have received very positive comments about it from my SMEs. I'd like to suggest one update that might make this an even easier process for o...
over 1 year ago
By Melvin Pluijmaekers
Estelle Gattlen
Hello everybody, I published a course (a Storyline block that I want to integrate into a Rise page) on Review 360. Once I've published it, it said that it worked, I ca...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Akea Shepard
Hi E-Learning Heroes! I am working on creating my portfolio. I was wondering if it's necessary to actually host (ie. Amazon S3) your projects for prospective cl...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Doug Brown
Not sure if I'm missing the obvious but how do you Delete previous version of a module from review and just show the latest version? Change the link to deny access ...
over 1 year ago
By Camille Reeves
Andrea Coyle
When reviewing a lesson, is it possible to use arrows and keylines to mark up specific areas on the screen to help clarify what you are referring to in the comment?
over 1 year ago
By Kristen Bjork
Daniel John Angcos
I would like to suggest an improvement in Review 360 and I hope the eLearning legends and devs in Articulate can read this and maybe take it into consideration in thei...
over 1 year ago
By Daniel John Angcos
Traci P
Is anyone else seeing other people's courses appearing in their Review site? Every time I return to my review page I see a new course from another author. The course d...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Stephen Tippett
How long will Articulate Review 360 maintenance and outage last today? Any update would be necessary, we have current training activities via our Articulate 360 ...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Stephanie Pounds
I shared a link to a Storyline course in Review 360. I selected "Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment." The user was able to access the course but when ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco