Last Post Replies
Mark
Hi, Sometimes the comments suddenly disappears after hitting the post button. It's very frustrating specially when comments are a bit longer. I'm working with Chrome w...
2 years ago
By Mark
Ian Skuse
Anybody having issues with Review 360 not loading? I get an error that I don't have an internet connection, which is false. Proof, I made this comment and posted...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Rebecca Winnier
I have a reviewer who just let me know that she has left several comments today on Review 360 but they aren't posting and keep disappearing. I've also noticed that the...
2 years ago
By Rebecca Winnier
Riya Mukherjee
Hi, I've been using Review 360 to publish multiple iterations of the course, and earlier I saw all client comments were captured and visible when clicking through each...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Marcus Biady
I checked out the tutorial only this morning and really like it! My couple of queries: 1. In the tutorial I watched the published course was made available on review36...
2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Mala Kandadai
Hi there, I am developing a large course of 4 sections. My SMEs are raising comments on sections 1 and 2, while I am developing sections 3 and 4. My plan is to a...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Denise Quint
Hi all, unfortunately I receive an error saying "unable to start the server" whenever I try to open an MP4-Video created using Storyline 360. Does someone know what th...
2 years ago
By John Say
Wayne Judd
Hi, I get the below error message when clicking on a link for a course on Review: AccessDeniedAccess Denied7Y3ZSNQ35PZJDGDS1jiC61Ro/pp+ZALA2/4h2s7v+Gj02AJJYHurdfr0J/4i...
2 years ago
By John Say
Charlotte Steneram
I have also got problems to upload one of my projects to Review, but some projects work fine. However it is still very important to make my review -links for all my pr...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Archana  Nagur
Hi, I have created a review link with the condition "allowing all users with this link can add comments". Still, whenever the link is open in the browser it asks the ...
2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Jake Holmberg
Hello All, I am have issues with my Cars Game. The idea is for the user to select a vehicle, roll the die, then prompted with a question. If they answer correctl...
2 years ago
By Jake Holmberg
Jonathan Arteza-Acosta
Hi, in Review is there a way to allow for copy and paste from the text of the slide that is being reviewed into the Add a comment field? I have some subject matter exp...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Feroze Mahmood
Hi everyone. Is anyone else also having the same issue as me? I am not being able to update or upload new storyline files into Review 360 since yesterday. It gives an ...
2 years ago
By Mateland Mayes
Dan Whiteley
Hi, I really need to get some courses loaded and available in Review but every time I publish one there it will not play. I have now tried this with new modules as wel...
2 years ago
By Dan Whiteley
Katie Yacharn
I have published a story to Review360 that will not finish processing/uploading after some changes were made. I've checked and Articulate is not down so it's very conf...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Michael Daniels
Any suggestions on how to hire an experienced freelancer for a youth interactive storyline online curriculum on behavior skills?
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Rajendra Suryawanshi
Articulate 360 - "Closed Captions" (CC Text) is not working when using Hebrew language with including 2-3 english words in Hebrew language sentence.
2 years ago
By Rajendra Suryawanshi
Jeremy Schulz
Hey, So we recently started using review360 for our Rise360 files. Now we are currently using that to have people look over the spelling and wording and give correctio...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Blair Kearsley
Is Articulate Review down? I am not able to get in to Review 360. When I access Review 360 I get the message "Your computer seems to be offline. We'll automatically tr...
2 years ago
By Taylor Maruca
Nate Marshall
for the last couple months when I try to load my Review 360 homepage it took a few minutes. Today I have not been able to get the page to load at all. I just get...
2 years ago
By Nate Marshall