Last Post Replies
Brian Runo
One of my courses had an error in publishing the first time and after clicking "okay", I attempted to republish the course but the link isn't showing in the dropdown. ...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Varsha Gangwal
Hi All, I've published the articulate 360 file review link, but when I go to click it, I receive this error. Here is the screenshot required.
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Shannon Connor
Hi. Yesterday and today when publishing different courses the course never completes on the AR side. It just presents the message "This item is still processing and wi...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Dan Hiveley
Not sure what the problem is. I have about a 6 minute video that I made in After Effects and it plays great in media player. When I load it in articulate it play...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Mark Hahm
Hello. Is there a set limit to the number of comments or total amount of text that can be added to each Review page? Thanks.
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mark Hahm
Hello, I've been asked by my stakeholders to begin saving updated Rise versions of a WBT to an existing Review link to create a record of all review comments from the ...
2 years ago
By Mark Hahm
Guillaume Pottier
Hello everyone, I made something for a class were we learn how to use articulate. I can find the file on my computer but it is wiped out (only one blank page can be se...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beth Haggenjos
A client contacted me after a file was uploaded since they could not open to the file. The client has Articulate 3 and content was developed in 360, which should be co...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Beemer
Is there anyway to see the exact time a Review link was published? I know you can see the day it was published but I need to see the specific time since I frequently p...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Darren Smith
I am having a problem with the comment tool. Our client can comment but it does not show up on individual screens only in the comment tab in a list format and labeled ...
2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Sibusiso Mnisi
Good day, I recently published a review on 360 but my storyline file does not show, it comes up blank and I cannot review it is there a reason for this. Also even when...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Datapage Services
Hello, We have on license in articulate 360, How many members used in simultaneously?
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Hiveley
I have been using storyline and review 360 for about a year with a company login. Today I was given a new login and password because of a change in our software servic...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Blair
Hello, Besides not being able to track progress, are there any downsides to having learners access a course through the Review 360 link? I’m looking into creating a co...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Yuri [C] Lam
Hi Articulate Community, Are there any function such as highlighter/pen that enable us to highlight or indicate a certain text or area within the content, so tha...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
William Shaul
In the past I have been able to have reviewers enter their email addresses and the begin reviewing my work, posting comments on the right side. Yesterday a revie...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Ahmad Habhab
Dear all, In January 18, 2022 Storyline 360 had an update (Build 3.60.26947.0), they state that "When commenting on a slide with a video in Review 360, a screens...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Riaz Ahmad
My system crashes when I try to Publish to Review 360. This happens when I'm online and select the, "Publish locally for manual upload" option. So, instead of sel...
over 2 years ago
By ismail Asghar
Kerry Scott
When I add a new Rise 360 course to Review 360 for the first time, it is sharing this link notification with colleagues who had reviewed previous courses. In...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Scott VanDeKeere
Wondering if there is a way to change who gets notified when comments are added to a Review 360 course. Is it possible for more than one team member to receive notific...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra