Last Post Replies
Martha Swirzinski
Why does the review of my storyline not match my storyline? The slides aren't in order on the review.
over 3 years ago
By Martha Swirzinski
Marcela Mendez
Hello, Can someone use Review 360 if they do not have an articulate account? Thanks
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matobo Learning
Hi. To publish in Articulate Review, we need to know what URL to white-list for Vimeo. Currently, anything I publish to Review has the Vimeo "Sorry - not ava...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susanne Oosterveen
Hi, I placed an animation (animated video) in my course, and the images are sharp in my preview, but blurry in review. Is this solved automatically when it is publishe...
over 3 years ago
By Susanne Oosterveen
Holly Greene
Hello, Any best practices to share when using Rise Review? For instance, if I publish a new Rise file in Review, it seems the unresolved comments from the ...
over 3 years ago
By Holly Greene
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there is a way to manage the email notifications that I receive every time a comment is made on a course in Review? I love seeing all the...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Andrea Calleia
As you can see from the attached screenshot - I am using Arial as the font and within the one sentence some words are in bold and others in plain text. The size and po...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ségolène TAILLANDIER
Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps je rencontre un problème avec Articulate review. Je fais des modifications sur mes modules créés avec storyline 360 et je publie u...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Gillian Vazey
I have recently published a short module in review 360 and sent it for comment to my SMEs. One of the SMEs come back to me to report that the random missing characters...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Henry Kelly
We are a charity so we ask volunteers to review our courses, they do not have articulate accounts so sign up to a review via an email address. The problem comes when o...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Keith Trodden
Hi Guys, A friend of mine of mine was having a problem with an Articulate course that he published and put up for review on Articulate 360. He put a little EXIT button...
over 3 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Tara Miles
Hi there! I have an instructor who is trying to review content I created in Rise and published to Review. When he follows the link, it opens the course in Review, but ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mike Brogan
I have a course that I'm trying to publish to Review. Every time I try to publish, the course crashes. I moved the course file from our shared drive to my desktop, as ...
over 3 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Amanda Olson
Hi there. My team and I have ran across issues when typing comments in Articulate Review. Specifically, multiple keystrokes on the keyboard are missed and ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Katherine Davison
I have not had any issues before, the biggest difference is that the storyline file contains simulations. When I remove the simulations, the file publishes to Re...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Erin Walker
Are there any updates in the works where we can sort the content (by name and/or published date) and even "group" or create folders for courses? I currently ...
over 3 years ago
By Lina Espinosa
Alison White
Hello - When you post the course on review360 and send the link, can you see a list of users who clicked the link and went through the course even if they did not leav...
over 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Elena Iliuta
Hi all, I am doing an escape room game for our sales team, and I would like to know, if published in Review 360, what is the maximum number of users that can acc...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Cindy Balbuena
I'm new to using Review with Rise courses. I've got a lot of feedback in to address, but it looks like I'm not able to easily toggle to the course from Review in...
over 3 years ago
By Dick Visser
Atharva pawar
Here tab activities I want when user click on 4 tab button after that my audio is play help me
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio