Last Post Replies
Avielle Krug
I do not want SME's to have the ability to freely share the module put up on articulate review. Is there any way for me to change the setting, so that when a SME is gi...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Love
Hello heroes,  I have published a Storyline 3 presentation into Articulate 360 Review, but it's not working. All I get is the spinning graphic (see attached screensho...
almost 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shelley VanVeen
One of my storyline reviewers is saying that she can't add comments to the slides when reviewing the course. She wrote that "You may need to enter our email addresses ...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Hoover
I'm publishing but it keeps bringing up a blank page. My other Review copies are accessible without a problem. Thanks.
almost 6 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Steve Flowers
Anyone else experiencing a problem publishing from Rise to Review for the last hour or so? Seeing a blank publish for all new published outputs for any Rise package in...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eneida Siculietano
After the last Articulate update I'm not able to open courses from the Articulate Review page. The course thumbnail image displays, however there is no hover state or ...
almost 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael OConnor
I have a freeform 'revision' question at the start of my course. It is a drag and drop affair. I created a submit button and trigger to invoke the Correct/Incorrect la...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SHERM DEPARTMENT
I am new with articulate and my company has articulate engage 13. I was hoping to find an article that outlines and spells out all the types and versions of articulate...
almost 6 years ago
Marie-Claude Gagnon
I am logged on and trying to delete one my courses in Review but when I go to My Content page I can't click on anything (including the scroll bar).  I am using Interne...
almost 6 years ago
Justin Thomas
A couple of days ago I noticed that my courses will not open from the Articulate Review page. The courses do show up and I can see the thumbnail image however th...
almost 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tineke Porschen
I responded yesterday on a link with the same problem, no answer yet and my time is running out.... I uploaded several courses - no problem - but now Review won't upl...
almost 6 years ago
Will Findlay
It would be awesome if you could add a feature that would show what changed from one version to the next. Similar to the history page on Wikipedia for example. Even so...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nina Frankel
Hello, I have several Studio 360 files that I want to publish to Review. All of them published fine except one. It keeps getting hung up about 3/4 of the way through ...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Price
Hello, I have started having issues when I publish to Review. What happens is that once I publish to 360 I get a grayed out background and white overlay button on top...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Mason
Hi, How does a team with 360 use Review to collaborate? It appears that while we have a team licence everyone publishes courses to their own instance of Review. Is the...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sandro Isler
Hi! a client of ours is facing problems when reviewing our projects on articulate review: the sound is not playing.   he is on windows 7 with explorer 11.0.9600.18...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Landon Salsberry
I have multiple courses hosted in Articulate Review that all of a sudden all had the same problem. They have a video with a custom closed caption button placed on top...
almost 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nina Ferrise
While in Articulate Review, I am trying to test an embedded MP4 video but when I get to the slide where the video is, the video doesn't load, instead the process wheel...
almost 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diane Smith
I am working on a sizable project with 23 modules across 4 courses and am using Review to collect client feedback. Modules published more than a month ago are no longe...
almost 6 years ago
Sarah  Newsom
This is going to be confusing.  I have 5 videos that I have placed in Review and then export as SCORM.  I upload these SCORM packages to my FTP and then insert the cou...
almost 6 years ago