Last Post Replies
Kelly Collins
I have multiple people working on one lesson in Rise. As you know only one person can work on a lesson at a time. If I divide the lesson into 2 lessons to allow both e...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Karen Melnyk
Is it possible to convert a block or set of blocks to a different one? For example, a series of blocks are created for systems training with images and text; we ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Esther Footitt
I am having problems with the admin for Articulate 360 Teams. One of the accounts can't login and when I try and reassign the license it never completes. Anyone know o...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Ayana Dudley
In Rise 360, can I send a link to leaners that allows them to access specific lessons in a course?
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Nicholas Fejka
I have recently noticed that courses I have uploaded to SuccessFactors are giving a message that reads "Alert your site administrator to record learning." after a user...
3 years ago
By John Williams
Tanya Hoey
Hi there, I have built my package all in rise 360 however have noticed that my audios are all playing at once when in review mode. They are all in separate block...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kristen Cannella
Hi friends- When searching for content within Rise, thumbnails are showing up (see attachment). Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!! Kristen
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jon Verey
All my courses contain continue buttons that had been custom text changed to sentence case (brand preference), but this morning I discover that they've all been u...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Norma Kaplan
Hi! I just taught myself how to use Rise. I noticed that I have to "republish" and get a new version every time I make updates. So now I get all these emai...
3 years ago
By Norma Kaplan
Ellen Kupp
When I upload a Storyline file into Rise, the file title shows up in the top left-hand corner (see screen shot attached). I didn't realise this happens, but my client ...
3 years ago
By ioulia Kornberg
Jackie Bartus
Hi all! When I publish my SL file to Review and use it as a block in RISE, the file name appears on the module (attached is a screenshot). Is there a way t...
3 years ago
By ioulia Kornberg
Rhoda Green
I attempted to break a lesson into a few sections, then create a new lesson and am having trouble. How do you get a lesson after doing sections? Image attached.
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Vrunda Kollur
One of our customer is asking to remove "play" icon from story block in "Rise" tool, which can be seen only for tabs/phones. Find attached image for the same.
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Chris Powers
Hi, Do Rise courses capture session_time and total_time and report it back to an LMS? There doesn't appear to be a place to configure this within Rise, but ...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Angela McCarty
I need to create a reflection question in Rise 360 where the user types their own thoughts. Is this possible in Rise 360? I've seen people mention Storylin...
3 years ago
By Shilpa S
Neil Degg
I am creating an induction course that has questions on text entry such as 'Name', 'About Me'. Is it possible to pull the individuals answers straight from rise into g...
3 years ago
By Neil Degg
Kris Taylor
I have built a data entry slide where a new hire has to read a reflective question and type in their answer in a data input field. My question is I currently hav...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Patricia Funston
Hello. I'm new to RISE. I inherited a course started by a colleague, and I'm now making changes and of course, re-publishing. I republished the course. When I did that...
3 years ago
By Patricia Funston
Teodora Puiu
Hello! I've created a software demo interaction in Captivate, exported it as swf, imported as web object in Articulate and then published to Review 360. I now w...
3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Paul Knights
Hi, has anybody got the same problem with RISE courses in Talent LMS... they don't record the course % indication. E.g - looked at a RISE course, did around 25% which ...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla