Last Post Replies
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm having an issue with the Duplicate Blocks function. Editing a duplicate, recreates the same edits to the original and the other duplicates.  I doubt this was...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
roger vaughan
Wheni create a rise elarning subject and share it with a password with coleaugues . what happens when i edit the document and sahre it again is the link the same? i.e ...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
DANIEL GIMNESS
Hi, See attachment. Trying to figure out what the DETAILS drop-down arrow is for on the home page of a Rise course? Seems to be where you would put course info, thoug...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
sahil chowdhary
 If I add an image to a lesson by choosing from the blocks, can I add a click to reveal button to it?
2 years ago
By sahil chowdhary
Phil Mayor
I love Rise and its Responsive content.  I can see so many opportunity to use this with clients. How do you plan on using rise?
2 years ago
By Michael Fimian
mark mabuna
Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me figure this out. I have a had a quick look at Rise and it looks like it is pretty much something that ac...
2 years ago
By DANIEL GIMNESS
Anthony Goss
Hi!  I am creating a series of courses using Rise which contain 100 practice exercises for singers. Each practice exercise is lesson, and there are 100 exercises per c...
2 years ago
By Anthony Goss
Dorte Lynge Hansen
If I unzip the scorm packagde on a webserver - which file start the course? There seem to be no index-file? We are not using scorm packages in our LMS, but are importi...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving! Been paying with Rise this morning;  in an attempt to link to an online video (YouTube and Vimeo), I'm only seeing a file upload function,...
2 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Michael Hernandez
The company I work for does not all their own content to reside on any non-company servers. I gather that courses created in Rise can be exported, but I guess the only...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Manav Patnaik
Hi,  I am new to Articulate 360. I have a few questions: 1. How to add bullets to the textI add in Articulate 360? 2. Is there a way to use templates from the conte...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Frederick Bergeron
I was curious to know if you plan at adding an 'expiration' setting for the share option? Could be decided by the number of days available, or, available to a specific...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Andrew Pickstone
Hi everyone, Rise seems to be an excellent tool. I recently uploaded the default test course into our SABA Cloud environment and it worked perfectly.  Unfortunately,...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Allen Quesada
I noticed that when we create a quiz in Rise, the only extra feature we have besides the multiple choice items is adding a picture. I wanted to have a quiz on a readin...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Tim Kingsford
I've built a nice file in Rise and exported the SCORM 1.2 package. When I attempt to load it into Scrimmage I get the following: scormdriver/indexAPI.html (webcontent...
2 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Jim Ptycia
Can the video size be modified in Rise?
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Mark Siegrist
I finished the first draft of a course and want to see how it works in my LMS. I started the export process about 30 minutes ago. My course has a decent amount of embe...
2 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Nitesh Jain
Can we format text (like superscript, subscript, italicize, bold, etc.) in Articulate Rise. I am working on trial version and don't see any way to apply formatting on ...
2 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
Mike Schwind
I'm playing around with Rise while at DevLearn2016. Tracking my  DevLearn experience day by day. This link let's you review it and the same link is good for daily upda...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Meddie Sims
I'm trying to make a series of pages with case studies where the students read the study, are prompted to select what the issue is, and then once they answer correctly...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz