Last Post Replies
Stephanie Zwolan
I added images to an engage interaction (the Time-line) and when I click on the zoom button, the image disappears. However, this does not happen when previewing ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Terri Smith
I published an Engage file to Word and discovered that images were missing. Found a reference on the Articulate website that an update was available to the 09 studio, ...
13 years ago
By Terri Smith
Holly MacDonald
Hi there - first timer question. I am building a course in studio '09 and I am using tabbed interaction for a series of scenarios within a course. I would l...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Robert Roach
It probably isn't at the moment, but I figured I'd just ask in case it is. Is it possible for me to embed an engage interaction within an engage interaction (like an e...
13 years ago
By Robert Roach
Jed Friend
Engage '09, .mp4 files I am putting together an FAQ with 33 questions. With each question there is a video response ranging between :03 - 1:33, with most being about 1...
13 years ago
By Jed Friend
Brock Culpepper
I don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else on the forum or not, but I thought I would make this post just so Engage users can be aware of a small glitch I encount...
13 years ago
By David Burton
vinod S
Hi, Can we create fresh new engage interaction and also can we customize the default engage interactions?
13 years ago
By vinod S
Jay Cousins
Part of a project that I am working on has a quiz. The quiz has an image of a heart with a list of the various parts of the heart to one side. I want the student to be...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Andy Parker
Hi, I have created an Engage FAQ interaction and put links on some of the answers. Those that link to a web page are fine, but those that link to zip on a web server b...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom K
Hi everyone, Can someone tell me if it's possible to align text to the bottom of a slide, and doing so easily? I'm fairly certain I could count text lines but th...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Darren Heath
I am trying to create a video glossary and succeeded previously but this time the videos are not consistent. I have published them using the video encoder and th...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jay Cousins
So, I'm using the trial version of Articulate. I want to create an interactive quiz using an image and labels. I am having a great degree of difficulty getting a windo...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Janet Bernhards
Hi all, I'm still fairly green and learning. I'm using the Glossary feature to explain some status terms. Each term has a diagram associated with it. I'm currently usi...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Veasey
I have some standalone Engage interactions that aren't part of a course. When I play them, it looks like they're locked at 720x540. Is there anyway to change the inter...
13 years ago
By Mark Glassock
Rebecca Adler
I have a tabbed interaction and want to embed a Timeline Interaction in one of the Tabs. (When the Tab is selected, the Timeline Interaction displays.) I used th...
13 years ago
By Rebecca Adler
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I searched the old forums and found that someone has already asked my question: I need to use an imported font (already imported to Windows) in Engage and Quizmak...
13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Wayne Vermillion
As in subject line - I have video of a busy application screen, and the title is simple, so I'd like to free up space and reduce redundancy. Can I do th...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anne Koproski
I have a slide with many animations coming in one after the other. Very little narration. I recorded my two sentences and when I try to add the animations,...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Ward
I have created a Process interaction with 5 steps. I have a Flash-created SWF on the Introduction step. I want to include a second SWF on the 5th step.&nbs...
13 years ago
By Lisa Ward
Anne Koproski
Is it possible to create an engage interaction and allow the user to click on a button to hear an audio file? I'm challenged by not wanting to read the content just so...
13 years ago
By Anne Koproski