Last Post Replies
Marloes van Wouw
I have been working with Articulate for 2 months now and I really enjoy working with it. However, I seem to have some difficulties to integrate an existing presentatio...
almost 13 years ago
By Marloes van Wouw
Paul Taylor Hess
Windows 7 machine, running Office 2007 and Studio 09. Previously everything worked fine up until my departure for vacation on 6/30/2011. Upon my return on 7/17/2011, I...
almost 13 years ago
By Paul Taylor Hess
Maksym M
Hi! Is it possible to hide the attachments tab automatically once user opened the attached file? Thank you.
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alberto Odor
OK, I'm up and running. This is my first presentation published to the web. It is in Spanish, on how to prepare PowerPoint files and sound files to be used to create A...
almost 13 years ago
By Paul Taylor Hess
Brock Culpepper
Are animated gifs supported in the logo panel? I need the image there changing. I tried to produce a swf using Camtasia to import in, but the quality of it...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hi all. I was helping someone else out earlier today with a font problem. For a test, I tried the Goudy font in a slide. When I published it, the tex...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alberto Odor
I created a PowerPoint presentation which includes text, graphics, videos and animations.\ I then created a sound file for each slide in Adobe Soundbooth as a wav file...
almost 13 years ago
By Alberto Odor
Sue Ziegler
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to Articulate. I'm trying to incorporate a 5 minute timer into a section of a presentation on a procedure. The idea i...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Sam Carter
I had to minimize all applications to view the desktop while Presenter had the Publish dialog box open. I can see the dialog box using ALT-TAB (Windows 7), but it won'...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
sorcha fox
Hi, I like the option of having quiz results e-mailed to someone at the conclusion of an Articulate training module - but when I try it, Outlook just opens an empty e-...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Mazur
I have never seen this one before-maybe someone else has. I am working in Office 2010 with a template that was probably created, according to the Properties, around 20...
almost 13 years ago
By James Mazur
Thomas Pyzdek
When I try to preview any number of slides, it doesn't work. Also, if I change settings before publishing a SCORM presentation, I get an obscure error message. This vi...
almost 13 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Rico Patzer
Hey Heroes, I published an eLearning with a pdf-document as attachment. Now there is the problem, at our pc's the attachment works, but when our client clicks on it no...
almost 13 years ago
By Rico Patzer
Jennifer  Merchant
I am encountering problems when I try to publish articulate content that was created by another user. When I publish the files, the quiz and engage interactions aren't...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Denise Wilson
Good afternoon. I am using the trick of placing a transparent box over my images and linking to other slides using the box. When I publish to presenter its not w...
almost 13 years ago
By Denise Wilson
Louise H
I have some courses which are marked as Complete once X number of screens have been viewed. When uploaded to our LMS (Kallidus 7.3.8) there is a problem with it record...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brandy Meng
I got a new computer and I followed these instructions on how to transfer a license to another computer http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter09/kb/?p=44. It didn...
almost 13 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Rajesh Bokaro
After paying for the Articulate License and working for 4 months to create the Training Content, now I am worried that what happens if someone just download the swf an...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ashley Hartnell
Hi Guys, I still have my L plates on so please be patient. I have recorded a narration on a slide and have previewed it only, not published. How do I remove this narra...
almost 13 years ago
By Ashley Hartnell
Renee Tregonning
Hey! I'm just inquiring if there is a way to play a published project without an internet connection? Would this be - publish to CD option? Thank you in advance. Renee
almost 13 years ago
By Renee Tregonning