Last Post Replies
Rajesh Bokaro
After paying for the Articulate License and working for 4 months to create the Training Content, now I am worried that what happens if someone just download the swf an...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ashley Hartnell
Hi Guys, I still have my L plates on so please be patient. I have recorded a narration on a slide and have previewed it only, not published. How do I remove this narra...
almost 13 years ago
By Ashley Hartnell
Renee Tregonning
Hey! I'm just inquiring if there is a way to play a published project without an internet connection? Would this be - publish to CD option? Thank you in advance. Renee
almost 13 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone. I was asking questions about PowerPoint and Engage yesterday, about which might be best for syncing audio with text and pictures. Well, I trie...
almost 13 years ago
By kate p
Nathan Visconti
Hello. I shot a video with a Cannon DSL. I used compressor to compress it to a h.264 and and MPEG4 format. Based on what I have read in the forums, it seems that...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Leslie B
Has anyone had any issues with their .au file not appearing when publishing? I have uninstalled and reinstalled Studio Pro twice and it doesn't seem to resolve the issue.
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jeremy Arntsen
When I publish in Presenter '09, some of the .PNG graphics in my presentation are not visible. Also, the animations and audio are not synchronized. I tried uninstallin...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Rogers
I have a small PPT deck that is a mock interaction using hyperlink buttons that jump to different slides while I use Articulate Slide Properties to only show 1 sl...
almost 13 years ago
By Chris Rogers
Jaya Rajagopal
Here is a summary of the issue: 1. When using accented characters (in Arial MS Unicode), and published using “Western” fonts, the characters display correctly ev...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
zhou houqiao
Now ,I use articulate presenter publish a course for LMS, It's only one SCO. So, Our LMS cannot track course progress, like : 15%, 35%, 56% ... etc. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ralph Barnes
I created a rather large presentation which contained many video files embedded. I decided to split the presentation up into smaller ones, but when I preview/pub...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello everyone... Well, I have been working with Articulate Studio Pro 09 - Update 5 and everything was good until yesterday... I might have done something wrong but I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
ross friedman
We are in the process of putting together a huge e-learning project of >200 15min presentations. We received our first two presentations and both contained gl...
almost 13 years ago
By ross friedman
Payal Tandon
I have a weird issue. The hyperlinks that I created in the slide master work well in powerpoint slideshow but do not work when I publish the file. I am usi...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Harriet Stroupe
Do the Articulate developers have plans to allow Articulate to publish into a format other than Flash, such as HTML5? We are getting more requests to develop programs ...
almost 13 years ago
By Harriet Stroupe
gregory Pettys
Hi, I need to be able to send a link to customers in an email to a presenter presentation. I will want to use an inexpensive hosting service, as there is no testing or...
almost 13 years ago
By gregory Pettys
Tammy Smith
Hey. Sorry for all the questions today. Is there a way I could get a trial version of just Engage? I have the full versions of Quizmaker and Presente...
almost 13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Greg Leach
Hi there, I am having some issues using the articulate software. I have used Artciulate countless times to make courses into scorm files but it is not till righ...
almost 13 years ago
By Greg Leach
Susan Lareau
Hi, This is a very minor issue but one that I've received questions on. We use slide numbers frequently in our courses. They appear fine when reviewing but...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anil Bakshi
Hi All, In my articulate output course the progress slider at the bottom does not reach to rightmost position in few slides but in few slides it reaches to the rightmo...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass