Product Last Post Replies
Mat Fo
Hi, In the Design Tab (under Theme -This project)  I can see a lot of unused theme and many are duplicate. How can I delete these themes?  Thanks
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ron Price
Betty Yeo
hi is it possible to create 3 blanks for entry within a screen, and there is layered checking of the values say, first blank must have one of three values, 2nd bla...
By Christie Pollick
Stephen Bell
Hi Does anyone know if there is a way to insert a variable INTO a storyline simulation from an external database. ie., using javascript or something similar.  We want ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eric D
Good morning Heroes! I currently have an interaction built into my course where an employee can mouse over an object to display a pop-up box that provides more inform...
By Ron Price
Alex M
Hello, I've come across a HTML5 glitch/bug when using a 'hide layer' trigger. Basically, the base layer timeline is paused after one second and a layer is shown on c...
By Christie Pollick
Tiffanie WIPF
Hi there, I'm using since few days a trial of Articulate Studio 13 in my laptop and I have some problems with the Quizmaker features. I would like to change the back...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Corker
If you're all bored of Valentine's day nonsense already, try playing this matching pairs game that I created instead :-) Valentine's Match
Morgan Walker
We are creating Web based versions of some courses. Within this course, on the entry of the last slide, we are inserting a javascript snippet. With Storyline 2.4, this...
By Morgan Walker
Jim Barker
Hello, I have my navigation set to Restricted and the Next button set to Disabled until 2 buttons are Visited. In addition I have the slide settings set to "Reset to ...
By Christie Pollick
Danielle Daniele
Hello, Within my Storyline 2 course, I would like to have a slide where the learner can type in a paragraph or two, then be able to print that page by clicking on a p...
By Christie Pollick
Jonathon Casterline
Has anyone encountered in issue when a course is created the line spacing is set to "exactly 14pt" but when viewed on another computer the font spacing is squished. Th...
By Christie Pollick
Tobias Johnson
Hi everbody,   I do have a short question. I am creating an eLearning session with Storyline 2.0. After each chapter there is a quiz and based on the users' respons...
Articulate Replay 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
yasser ka
Hi there How to insert music to all slides.
Racquel Biem
I have just downloaded the free trial of Storyline and am trying to preview my slide.  I just get a blank window.  Is this a flash issue?  If the response is to update...
Meera C
Hello, I'm working with Articulate storyline 2 software. While previewing the project/slide I unable to get the preview window(It is coming like "Blank Window"). Afte...
By Wendy Farmer
T S
Hello Fellow Storyliners! I am someone who is taking my baby steps in Articulate Storyline2. I have some knowledge about the basic functionality of its elements and ke...
By T S
john faulkes
I have an object on the stage which shows a layer upon mouse-over and hides it on mouse out. I want the learners to be able to this this, but also if they wish, to cli...
By john faulkes
john faulkes
When using SL2 on my old windows machine, I could precisely nudge the position of objects using (I can't remember it was either..) alt-arrow or ctrl-arrow. Now I am u...
By john faulkes
Nate Scarritt
I am making a "Hospital Basics" course with a map where participants click on various departments to learn more about them, however I cannot figure out how to make it ...
By Wendy Farmer
Jesse Kramer
Hello, I have a course that I'm building where when a user clicks on an image of a folder the screen zooms in. Once they are zoomed in they can click on any of 5 tabs....
By Ron Price