Product Last Post Replies
Steve C
Is there a method to merge an object with the background? I noticed that when a slide changes, any object from previous slide remains for a fraction of second. I've tr...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alexander Reid
I've read this article: https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/triggers-that-execute-when-timeline-starts-or-ends-dont-work-as-expected ...but has anyone else ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Luke Mosse
Hi All I know that you can make question master slides in Storyline, in the main Master view. However, when I create a new multiple choice quiz question using the In...
Susan Hill
Hi, Does anyone know how to delete the x on the results/review screen below? A user sees this when they review their results after finishing the quiz and they go t...
By Susan Hill
Jill Hagelin
I have an presentation that I have been working on- it has four modules with one quiz per module.  The issue that I am having is that if an employee completes one modu...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shelley Parker
Hi there, I have created a new, more modern template (using styles in the slide master) for our old activities to be dropped into. When importing the old presentatio...
Rosina Guerra
Hi, I'm designing e-learning for children.  I'd like to make numbers and objects blow up or explode.  Any suggestions? Thanks :)  
By Rosina Guerra
Dave Goodman
Presenter13 has crashed about 5 times while publishing to AICC. I am using Powerpoint 2007. Does someone have a clean way to publish to AICC? Scorm is great. Error mes...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jill Hagelin
I created a presentation and added quizzes to it.  Now, I need to go back and save the quiz separately from the Presenter. I don't see a save as button, so I'm not sur...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
Hilary Trammell
Other than re-recording the screen-cast, is there a way to edit a piece of an image (the log0).
By James McCarthy
Carmen Sublasky
Hello, I have an interactive in one of our courses (built with SL2) where an image triggers a lightbox to open, then you close it and closing triggers the Next button...
By Christie Pollick
Meaghan Anderson
Hello This might be a silly question but I'm new to using storyline.  I am creating an interview skills course and the learner has to choose the correct response to t...
By Bill Kelleher
Hilary Trammell
Hi - our UK office is looking into Storyline.  Do you have a UK "version" / pricing??   Thanks!
Catherine S.
The animation is in sync with the audio until it is uploaded to the SuccessFactors LMS. It has been re-loaded, but this did not fix the issue. Any fixes available for ...
By Christie Pollick
Moia Rowsome
Hi there, I am having an issue with my review slides. It's hard to explain but I will try!  So I have a question bank set up. I have the feedback pop up set up so th...
By Moia Rowsome
Michele Kong
I do not use the Storyline player -- it always completely turned off. I am working on a project for which I will need to provide some resources. How can I link to th...
By Bill Kelleher
Sara Flanagan
I need to reorder my scenes.  Clicking and dragging is not working.  How do I do this?
By Christie Pollick
Gem Austria
When retrying a quiz is enabled as 100% with Score.Points, and the user retries the quiz and passes the second time around during the same session, it tracks at 100 bu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Daniele
I have a course where the user needs to watch videos and reference videos throughout the course. I have it set up so the next button is disabled until they click on th...
By Christie Pollick
Sebastian Boja
Hi everybody! I have a problem with a custom Score Detail. I created a variable %Incorrect2% to show if it is correct/incorrect. The problem arise when we have ...
By Sebastian Boja