Product Last Post Replies
Cecilia Brodie
I have an 85,000 KB Storyline file that includes about a 1-2 minute MP3 (bit rate of 24 kbps) in each of the 60 slides.  When I play the MP3 audio files  outside Story...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kima  Jones
Hi,  Why isn't there a Hotspot option in the Interactive Objects tab? I want to use a hotspot to trigger a layer on a non-quizz (this was doable in SL1). Could someon...
By Kima Jones
Bruce Holman
I've been getting an error when I try to publish a course to my WordPress site.  The error I get when I execute the html command (<iframe src="https://MyServer.com/...
By Christie Pollick
Michelle Potter
I am having trouble with my first and last slide in this template. When I go to play my presentation, there is nothing there for those two slides, but they are in the ...
By Walt Hamilton
A Starr
I see that you have changed the notes editor colours to match the menu but that has made editing my notes a nightmare!  My them has created a blue background with whit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Rowe
Help I cannot redock the triggers and layers panels. They are in the top left of the screen with part of them off screen, and they are covering the menu so I can't see...
By Greg Rowe
Trevor Young
Was wondering if someone could help with the following. I have created a training course and when I try to publish it as a word document, I get an eror message as foll...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sue Nieland
Hope someone out there can help... creating a text entry where students have to enter code (<div class="keyText keyBoard">D</div) and it consistently comes up...
By Phil Mayor
mick kless
Every time we try to lunch Audio Editor, Powerpoint crashes. We're using Presenter 13 with Powerpoint 2010 on one pc and 2013 on another and have the same result. Is t...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Bob Wiker
jose lorenzo
Hi. I create a test with the following conditions: 20 questions Each correct question 1 point Every two questions failed -1 point Percentage to pass the test 50% Al...
By jose lorenzo
Dominique Pascal-Francois
I am starting using Storyline and I am getting to know this tool. Recently I followed this tutorial https://community.articulate.com/series/41/articles/allow-learners-...
By Nick S
Mark Steiner
I know most things are possible in Storyline.  How about this one? Course with Knowledge Checks along the way that will be cumulatively tracked to LMS. IF the lear...
By Mark Steiner
Julie Stout-Matthews
I have title that closes every time a user clicks to download a PDF file. I am currently using CourseMill LMS. Does anyone know a way to allow files to open without cl...
By Julie Stout-Matthews
Ralf Hilgenstock
We are discussing elearning concepts for legal professionals. The advantage is that highest credibility of all media has text. If you give them our text most of them a...
Chrisie Creese
This is the first time I have created two question banks and cannot find how to get the results slide to work, as it will not input into either knowledge bank. I am su...
By Wendy Farmer
Jennifer Williams
This is related to an issue I posted last week, but figured I'd start fresh with a new topic. I'm using Storyline 1. A file I was working with was crashing constantly...
By Jennifer Williams
ashraf omer
Answer of the question correct , but the feedback wrong !!!  and button next and back Buttons are not hidden !!!! this test in Chrome  in IE working fine 
Nihad Nagi
In this quick screen-cast am exploring the possibility of adding Statistical charts to your quizzing results. It took me two days to do it, therefore, posting the deta...
By Christie Pollick
Gary Cloke
Hi there, I published a story to report to my LMS as Passed rather than complete. I then changed the settings in the story, republished it and then uploaded it as a SC...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eszter Kalman
Dear ELearning Heroes, I have a quiz with 46 MCQ questions that I have uploaded as a SCORM into Blackboard.  The reporting to grade centre seems to work for almost al...
By Jon DeGroot