Product Last Post Replies
Pilz Academy
Dear all, Perhaps there are already some posts concerning the problem with the HTML5 output, but unfortunately I couldn’t find anything. Some facts: I created a quiz...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sara Cardiel
Good morning!  I have an old course that was created in Articulate Studio 9.  I had to make some revisions and at that time I updated it to 13.  I am having difficulty...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Gerhart
I only have Atsumi as an option.  I would like the rest of the library. I don't know what I need to do to get the included library. 
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Stafford
Hello Is there a cloud version of Storyline planned?  It looks as though we may have to move away from StoryLine for Lectora which has a cloud version.   Of course I ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jessica Murphy
Hello, I'm trying to create a review qustion using a slider to select the correct answer. I have 4 answer options and the slider is set up to start 0 and end 3 with 1...
By Deanna Brigman
Sue Weller
I have an end-of-course graded quiz. I'd like the learner to be able to take it as many times as they need to pass. For each attempt, I'd like to show them which quest...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kai ...
Hi All, I hope 2015 is rocking for all of you! My co-worker asked me a very interesting question (that lead to more questions) about the question bank and I was like...
By Leslie McKerchie
Line Legare
Bonjour, Je suis conceptrice de formation et je désire m'acheter un PC.  Avez-vous un très bon modèle à me proposer ainsi que les spécifications que je devrais absolu...
By Allison LaMotte
Gustavo Cardona
Hi everyone, I have a question which I haven't been able to find an answer. I am creating a project that has several layers and each layer has their own images. The i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Keen-Lepre
Hi: Sometimes, the Finish button won't work with some of the quizzes.  Sometimes it does and other times it doesn't. Does anyone have any ideas to help? Thank! Jenn...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patricia de Souza
Hi All I am using the Media interaction template in Storyline 2 and and having trouble adding additional media tabs. If I duplicate a layer to add another tab - the ...
By Patricia de Souza
Emilie Paré
Hi! I would like to know if it's possible to set Always resume the training on Articulate Presenter 9 like Articulate Storyline. Thanks! 
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Colameta
I have one particular presentation that give me the Articulate Error Report Screen as it is about to finish. Ex - Publishing says generating slide 72 of 72 then a pau...
By Christie Pollick
Brent Berheim
I thought I had discovered a great thing about Storyline and audio is that you can put multiple audio files on one slide.  Seemed like a great thing.  However, we have...
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
When I view a course on my iPad I get the screen that has the launch button for the app but before I can launch it takes me to the App Store to download the app althou...
By Christie Pollick
John Stowe
I am having a problem with students cancelling a SCORM 1.2 quiz half way through and then relaunching it and resuming from the beginning (after seeing the results and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Khristin Fabian
Hello. can anybody please help with this.  I've been using a lightbox slide as a dialogue box to control the sound of a learning package. However, when the lightbox s...
By Christie Pollick
Felicity Harrison
Hi.  The following graphic is not publishing properly.  This is what it looks like before publishing:   And after publishing. So you can see I am loosing lines,...
By Christie Pollick
Andy Sumpner
One of my Storyline projects is for partially sighted people, therefore visual and text effects must be clear and bold. When a selection is made in a freeform 'pick ma...
By Christie Pollick
Kaustubh C
Hello, I have published a course for LMS, SCORM 1.2 using Articulate Storyline 2 (update 6). After transferring the output on my smart phone device (make: Xiomi Note...
By Leslie McKerchie