Product Last Post Replies
Lauren Beth Peterson
I've created a learning that works in preview mode but once I publish it, there are issues. For example the next buttons do not work and some slides show the wrong ima...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Paula DeYoung
Kevin Goncalo
We have a retry option in our courses - where if the user fails they can retry the quiz. when published as SCORM - it works - as Tin Can it does not - if you pass the ...
By Jon DeGroot
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone, Long shot but i hope someone can help. We are using Cornerstone LMS to report from and the one thing we are noticing with SCORM files is that the Status ...
By Christie Pollick
Howard Davies
Hi, I've seen lots of threads about people having issues with HTML5 on an iPad (and I have experienced this too), but I am also finding that my articulate storyline co...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Courtney Waggoner
I don't want a user to be able to progress until the audio completes. I added a trigger that I thought would fix this issue, but it isn't working. Any ideas?
By Mark Shepherd
Paula Burge
I recently upgraded to Articulate Studio Pro '13. I am trying to republish some files I created just before I upgraded and I keep getting a Presenter error. I go throu...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tanya Botha
Can anyone please tell me if it is a standard function oversight or if it is a glitch in Articulate Storyline 2. When we change the list items selected text to white i...
By Christie Pollick
Suhas Phadnis
There is an inconvenient bug in Storyline 2. It is when .story files are published, the software freezes. Although, the reasons of the bug are unknown, the solutions ...
By Christie Pollick
M LeCl
Hello, I'm curious if anyone has run into this issue... I've published a course, and uploaded to our LMS, which runs perfectly when viewed on a laptop/desktop compute...
Ryan Martin
Hi ya! Here's the situation: 4 separate published Storyline lessons—all 4 hosted in TalentLMS. At the end of Lesson 1, I have the Learner "rate themselves" (confide...
By Ryan Martin
Judy Siegel
I put a link in the Player Resources. The link is correct and when I click on test, I get there. After I publish the course, the link changes. Specifically. a % change...
By Christie Pollick
Teresa Donnelly
Has anyone ever made a crossword puzzle using Storyline?  If so, can you tell me how?  Or do you have a template that I can take a look at? Thank you in advance.  :)
By Tim A
Ben Leong
I have a client who is asking if its possible to have a direct link to a specific page in Articulate Storyline.  I'm not a programmer so if anyone knows can you give m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse Kramer
Hi all, I'm creating a drag and drop exercise where the learning must drag a marker and place in the correct spot on a map. I modeled in a bit off a drag and drop exe...
By Jesse Kramer
Marie-Claude Milord
Hello there, First time writing here. First E-Learning course in Storyline. And please note that my English is my second language (I'm French Canadian)! I am having ...
By Leslie McKerchie
padmaja appana
can please suggest me?? In my project i couldn't add libraries for adobe flash player??or can you suggest me adobe flash player to work in my project???
By Christie Pollick
Ursula Rudling
I have an issue with Jaws in Swedish: When using a variable Jaws is reading "zero." before the value of the variable. So for example if the value of my variable %count...
Dean Kho
Hello everyone, I have a project on hand and everything went smoothly until uploading it to the LMS. I am using a LMS from SharePoint and upon trying to upload it, th...
By Christie Pollick
sylvain sensenbrenner
Hello everybody ! Here is my problem: On a slide (Powerpoint 2013 and Presenter from Studio 13), my audio have a 6 seconds duration, and my last animation is at 10 s...
By sylvain sensenbrenner
Richard Maloney
I haven't been able to find the source & therefore can't remove it!
By Richard Maloney