Product Last Post Replies
Joseph D. Ramos
I recently downloaded Articulate 13, and the "Start Recording" button doesn't work. When I click it, it shows "Stop Recording" for about 1 second, and then reverts bac...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph D. Ramos
I recently downloaded Articulate 13, and the "Start Recording" button doesn't work.  When I click it, it shows "Stop Recording" for about 1 second, and then reverts ba...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tanya Samuels
Is there a determination anywhere in Articulate Presenter for how long a slide must be viewed to consider it viewed? I did see in one of the options that you can selec...
By Christie Pollick
Cheri Pieringer
I  publish to web and can preview the presentation, but when I upload it to the web and click on the link, it flashes but doesn't bring up the content.  I have tried s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Powitzky
Does anyone know of state or government agencies who use Storyline to develop their own training modules? 
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Jim Dougherty
Leah Ballard
I just recently started testing out the recording capabilities in Storyline 2. I tried to do a recording of myself with my webcam, using my headset to capture the soun...
By Christie Pollick
Sophie Victoria
Hi Everyone,  I am trying to create a new player in Storyline 2, more modern than the built-in features (e.g. custom prev and next buttons, glossary, etc.). Two ques...
By Leslie McKerchie
M. Katherine Fisher
Do the attached resources link back to the folder they are saved in or do they become attached/part of the course when published? I was thinking the latter but we have...
By Christie Pollick
Sabrina P
Some of our learner are not able to see a score on the Results slide after they take an assessment on our Portal, it shows them the variables for "Your Score" and "Pas...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marie McIntyre
Hello,  I am new to Articulate Storyline and am in the process of creating a fairly simple module. Background: Learner is given 4 Main Topics and may explore / learn ...
By Christie Pollick
Barbro Axelsson
I have a customer that´s interested in one of our educations that we have made in Articulate Storyline. They like to place them on their LMS.  But before we have a dea...
By Christie Pollick
Mary Ward
I keep getting 'Error report' whenever I try to preview scenes in my course. It says 'if this keeps happening, contact technical support' What's up with this?  
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jada Olson
Hi all, We've been having an intermittent issue with Presenter and I'm looking for some help.  The template standard for PPTs for our courses is to use 2 point lines ...
By Christie Pollick
Nathan Hoyle
Good afternoon,  without going through articulate online, is there a way to be notified if a person has completed a quiz to a score of 85% or above for example ? 
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I can't get my next button to appear after all my slider layers have been visited.  What am I missing?
By Kendra Barker
Alison Norris
Please can someone point me in the direction of some instructions for using the accordion interaction in Storyline2?
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ward
Can someone help me figure out how to create a text box entry where the learner has to enter the exact text they are instructed.  I saw a tutorial on text box entries ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Bunting
I want to have a question as follows  A patient has Amyloidosis only with no mention of any other condition Is this registerable      Yes     No If click on yes a n...
By Bill Kelleher
Lisa Kidder
I have created a Pick One scale.  When you preview the slide, you click on one option and the state changes to show it is selected.  But if you change your mind and wa...
By Vu Hoang
Patrick Jakobs
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to.. store all quiz questions into a separate file use a database for central storage of quiz questions This woul...
By Leslie McKerchie