Product Last Post Replies
Keith Tyler-Smith
I'm working on a presenter (09) project and when I try to preview a slide or series of slides, PowerPoint crashes and I get this message:   Can you please help.  ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ray Mooney
When I converted quiz questions from SL1 to SL2 the correct answers to questions are showing next to the radio button and the incorrect answers are offset. How do I f...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ray Mooney
Samantha Stringer
Hi - I need to rotate an image from horizontal to vertical and I can see nowhere within any of the Engage Interactions to do this. Can anyone help please? Thanks!
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Stinson
Hello everyone, we're looking for an Articulate Storyline Designer for our company who is working on an online academy.   This is a long-term position and freelancers...
By Christie Pollick
Sara Cardiel
I have a Storyline 2 course that allows the learner to branch based on the segment of the company they are in.  From there, each segment is directed to custom quizzes....
By Christie Pollick
Shawn Haag
Is it possible in Storyline to take a lecture recording (such as mp4) and insert questions at different point in the recording for the participant to respond to? Thanks. 
By John Hinchliffe
Alison Thomson
I want to restrict player navigation to the next and previous buttons. In slide proprerties I only have the option for Free or Locked, not restricted. I watched the n...
By Christie Pollick
Charlotte Dona
Hi, I encounter a problem with a drag and drop a little specific. It is  an exercice with multiple drag objects and multiple target areas. Only two objects are affec...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Keari Eggers
Hi All, I am having an issue with slide numbering with the question bank. I've created a variable called slideNum and I'm adding 1 to it every time the next button is...
By Keari Eggers
Ana Carolina Barbosa
Hello, I can not install articulate replay on windows 64 bits
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Barnett
Can layers from one SL2 slide be easily dragged/dropped, copied/pasted to another slide?  Sometimes I build a slide with many layers and extensive interactivity, then ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gary Galmin
I seem to recall some threads about forcing an email results upon a user finishing a quiz. Can anyone point me to the thread, I am coming up empty in my searches.  Bas...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ray laurencelle
Anyone familiar with Flash will understand the concept of symbols: A graphic object that can be used in multiple instances but when you edit the contents or attributes...
By Christie Pollick
Susan Horsey
Hi all, We are updating an Articulate Studio course, which uses narration with each slide. When we publish the course, the audio doesn't play. It seems like there is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary Dolman
Hi Team We have had some advice as per below:   It is recommended that the content does not send the cmi.core.exit value as suspend. After implementing this recommen...
By Gary Dolman
Susan Illing
I've created an agenda slide with images linking to the different topics.  Each image has 3 states, normal, disabled and visited.  I've set the state of the majority t...
By Susan Illing
Ahmed Ali
Hi  Is it possible to add Slide counts and time elapsed in player? Are there any custom player templates available to address this issue? Regards Ahmed
By Ahmed Ali
Nicole Withers
Hi! I published a story, only to find that a few shapes refuse to appear once published. Here is a link to the story https://vula.uct.ac.za/access/content/group/9c29b...
By Wendy Farmer
Erika Hylén
Hi,   I really hope that someone can help me, I got a really strange Error message when tying to save my storyline project.. Has anyone seen this kind of message be...
By David Tait
Steve Brimley
I can't remember how to trigger events during a video. I want to show different text states at different times while a video is playing. I put cues on the timeline and...
By Wendy Farmer