Product Last Post Replies
April Edmonds
I'm working on multiple PPTX/Presenter projects with different presenters set under Presentation Options. If I want to use one over and over, the template doesn't seem...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rich Slack
I need to create a survey but I have to know who took the survey and exactly what their answers are?  Everytime I do a survey it makes it anonymous and I can't tell wh...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Nirmal AP
Hi Heroes, i have placed web-object on slide, when i open player tab, the player tab goes behind the web-object. I don't know how to resolve this?, anyone please give ...
By Peter Anderson
XAn Choly
Some of my slides have flvs or mp4 which take maybe 2-3 secs to get going. Is there a way to have a preloader animation I could use to let users know that it's bufferi...
By Peter Anderson
Anita Scripter
I have never used Articulate Presenter but I have a client whose presentations aren't playing. After looking at everything it's clear to me that I don't know why. He h...
By Anita Scripter
Marcelo Serelle
Hi guys! I did a presentation that has several slides with  mp4 videos. It works very fine at my PC but when I upload it to my Amazon S3 bucket the slides with videos ...
By Peter Anderson
Mohsen Jafari
I'm creating a course with Presenter. I want to use Persian language in my course, but I cannot do this. What should I do? Thanks
By Peter Anderson
Karl Manning
Hi, I have been creating a Flash file, where you click on various items on the image and then an information box displays. The information box is on the top layer of t...
By Peter Anderson
John Curran
As a 'Learning Technologist' working in these times of austerity I am always trying to find 'budget' solutions for my clients. I'm currently looking at a new product ...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Neuweiler
I was working on a Quizmaker project with a highly-customized template, especially with custom text labels. There are 60 text labels that can be customized, and findin...
By Peter Anderson
Sid Gordon
Hello, I have created my powerpoint presentation using master slides. When I preview my slide I can see all components in place.. its all perfect as per expectations....
By Sid Gordon
Wendy Cheung
Could you pleaes advise, my narration didn't publish in the Power Point 2010. Please advise? I realized the Presenter 09 didn't support the Power Point 2010, and I had...
By Peter Anderson
Michael  Howell
I am trying to create an Articulate Package to back up my files, however the package always ends up failing and becomes non responsive.  Is there a size limit?  I've t...
By Michael Howell
Danny Simms
Hi All, I am not sure if this is the correct forum but I have been asked to develop a free first aid program (with elearning content) designed to promote CPR, in parti...
By Danny Simms
Dimitris Boundris
Hi again. I have set this setting to 1 sec, however many slides run for 8 or 10 second before it allows the user to go to next slide (according to the seek bar). How c...
By Charles Zoffuto
Ari Avivi
Before I reinvent the wheel, i thought i'd ask around. Does anyone have a basic first aid engage that I can drop into my security officer trainnig program.  I would l...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By jamie cowin
Peb Thomas
Hello folks I would like to associate a rectangular image with a radio button - or be able to enlarge the square multiple response radio button into a rectangle. The e...
By David Becker
Maureen Wilson
I loved the quiz feedback that gives the learner a snap shot of them rather than a score.  I would like to use this in a course on workplace behavior specifically appr...
By Jeanette Brooks
Caelyn Nagle
Hi, My co-workers and I have been discussing lately, options for our narrated lectures that will be able to be viewed on ALL mobile devices. I think you know where I'm...
By Ren J
vicky cecchin
I just upgraded from Captivate 3.0 to Captivate 5.5. When I publish to Articulate, the Captivate piece plays as if it is on fast forward. Articulate is set to 30 frame...
By Peter Anderson