Product Last Post Replies
Joanna Williams
I want to design a course with one required quiz and one optional quiz in the same storyline course. Is there a way to create a results slide for the entire course tha...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Shailesh Shinde
Hi I have used show layer trigger to show popup, when popup opened and I move seek bar backward or forward that popup remain open and its overlap on main time line.
By Leslie McKerchie
Ludovic M
Hello, I made a test with xAPI using Learning Locker and this tuto : http://learninglocker.net/2014/10/27/767/ It wokrs, the statement are recorded in the LRS : Lud...
By Christie Pollick
Irina Flowers
Hello everyone. I have a test with 100% passing score. My ISD wants to give the learner a chance to pass it, so she had created an alternative set of questions. The st...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Pulford
I am getting the error message "The project file could not be saved. ParentContainerClosed". I think I had an insufficient space on disk warning before that - but I ha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shailesh Shinde
Hi, I have made interactivity in Storyline 1 using layer, when I use seek bar to forward screen, all popups visible without clicked on button.   
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, We have a course module which consists of 6 units, each containing: -an Intro slide with a 10-15s video, no interactions -a 15-20m screencast with interactio...
By Christie Pollick
njeanne Lapointe
We have a quiz pool of 15 questions.  The actual quiz required is 7 questions that are pulled randomly from the pool. How do you program the quiz point value so that ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam  Ross
Hi there - lesson learned here - I should have waited until my client had their colours and fonts identified before creating courses... in any case, I have created 6 c...
By Walt Hamilton
Alan Sarfati
We are having the following issue: When  a learner tries to a reopen a module from our LMS the content does not display, and the browser window that should display th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Richa Saxena
Hello! Is there a way to install SL 1 on windows 10? I read the article about running as admin to install it, but its not working.  I don't even get the "UI_AdminRequi...
By Richa Saxena
Sinchu Raj
Hi All Does anyone know why "story_html5.html" is not working in IE 9 browsers? is story_html5 support in IE9? 
British School of English / English360
Hello everyone, I am a full time English language teacher and a DOS of a language school in Italy. Being tired of my job as I am, I am considering investing my time i...
Susan Stewart
My client would like to have restricted navigation the first time a learner goes through the module.  Upon completion of the module, she would like the learner to be a...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Bill Kelleher
Has anyone experienced an issue where text is rendered oddly (i.e. more space between a specific letter and other letters)? It appears to be related to the font, Centu...
Claudio Colangelo
Hi, I created a survey that I uploaded to Moodle. I tried to enter the answers and see the report but to my surprise there no responses Linkert stairs. What should I ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Ann Sisco
I'm testing Tin Can capabilities in the SCORM Cloud.  I see that Articulate Storyline produces a nice tincan.xml files that lists the metadata for the course, like nam...
By Dmitry Utkin
Sheryl Floyd
I have published a Storyline tutorial (first time with audio) on our website. I want to prevent it from auto-playing. All slides are set to advance by user. Do I need ...
By Pratik Malvi
Heather La Bore
I spent several hours updating an old PowerPoint that has never been used for Articulate.  When I go in to try to update Player or do anything in the Articulate ribbon...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Rock
I have a short presentation with videos embedded. When publishing, if I select "Review Project" the videos do not play. Any ideas?
By Leslie McKerchie