Product Last Post Replies
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Burnette Vidal
I have recorded a screen cast video.  I've created 5 layers, each containing 1 caption bubble with a message.  I want each caption bubble to show up at a point in the ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Sara Strickler
Hi heroes!  I'm stumped on this one. I'd like to hide the Next button until three checkboxes on screen are marked as selected. I have more than three checkboxes, and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
Please see the attached.  I have 3 hotspots on the base.  However, I want the learner to have-to visit EACH layer (hotspot) before getting to the last layer and moving...
By David Anderson
Mike Fox
Is there a way to include additional assets, (such as pdf files or other documents) in Storyline's SCORM output?    Our presentation includes a link to an .rtf file a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen Loftus
After reviewing all of the provided PPT slides, it took me an hour to create this wireframe example. Since UNLV is was mentioned, I utilized the color scheme from the...
By David Anderson
Jeff O'Bryant
Our IT Dept, recently upgraded my computer and failed to tell me that they would be re-formatting the hard drive. I lost EVERYTHING!  Re-installing Storyline was no pr...
Shawna Murray
Hi there, I have recently completed a project that has voiceovers/sound.  They were recorded in same conditions and using the same room & yeti microphone settings...
Melanie Lewis
Hi there,   I have a print button that executes javascript and an email button that opens up an outlook window. Neither work in Storyline 1 but they do in Storyline ...
Simon Loiseau
Hello together I am currently trying the first trainings on Articulate 2 with publishing via HTML5 so as to do these trainings on iPads without using the Articulate M...
By Christie Pollick
By Mike B.
David Page
Hi, I'm stuck with something tricky: a drag'n drop with multiple drop zone. I'm not able to inactivate a specific drop zone after a drag on it! Could you give me a ...
By Leslie McKerchie
EDU24 GT
Hello everyone, I don´t know what´s happening to my course, everytime I try to paste some text or edit strange things happen. The screen goes blank and Storyline shows...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Maynor
I created a page/question counter to work with randomized quiz questions in Storyline 1. It worked great for two years. We started to convert the files to Storyline 2 ...
By Dana Maynor
Mike B.
I have videos embedded in my course from the Wistia streaming service. They are set to "autoplay" from Wistia, but of course IOS overrides that setting and the user mu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Brondsema
I feel like this should be really obvious and I'm completely missing it! I want to create a template or slide master for quiz slides.  I want titles to be positioned i...
Denise Haas
I am new to our company and a few classes were started, but not finished, by my predecessor in Articulate Studio.  However, I would like to finish them in Storyline.  ...
By Christie Pollick
Judy McDonough
Hi; hoping for some help. Using Storyline, I'm publishing (as Scorm) a Storyline file that has 4 resource files (all Word documents).  When I publish, only two are ge...
Karen Loftus
I think this is where we can post previous eLearning Challenges.  If so, view my view of my hometown, Scottsdale, AZ. http://bit.ly/1JvxInh  
By David Anderson
Jonathon Bates
Hi, i'm using Presenter 13.  I am finding that when i am previewing a slide or range of slides in a presentation i have created that the audio doesn't play, even thou...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago