Product Last Post Replies
Brad Smith
Every time that I attempt to open any of the articulate programs or powerpoint the programs want to download flash in Internet Explorer and then won' open I have just ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Phillip Perry
The font on some of my T/F feedback slides is really small.  Is there a way to change the font size? Thanks, Phil
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Kent
In story view, I add frames as an afterthought that I want to place earlier in the course. Let's say a frame is numbered 18 and I want to insert it between frame 6 and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Garry Gent
Hello, I am having a problem printing a certificate from my Results slide in Storyline. When I try to print a certificate from within the Course, the name is correct,...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Brown
Q. Who in academia is currently using Storyline with Canvas? If you are using it, do you also use Quizzes? Just curious to see how fellow colleagues in academia are us...
Deb Stefanac
Apparently, You tube have changed their API and this is affecting all embedded you tube videos in Articulate.  Will Articulate be looking into fixing this??? hope so!!!
Patrick Kiely
Hi All, I use Storyline 2 extensively as an Instructional Designer in Higher Ed in Ireland. I also use Studio for less complicated projects. As of 10pm GMT last night...
s s
Hi,  On Storyline 2, when saving a project directly to a local shared folder, the file is saved without inheriting the parent folder permissions, so when a user it tr...
Julie Holland
I just finished updating my course in Storyline.  For some reason, my navigation on the menu bar is locked.  I went to Player Properties > Menu > Menu Options &g...
Josefin Toll
Hi, I am working on a project where I want checkmarks to show when the user have visited a certain slide.  I am using variables to do that, but when I change chapter...
By Lloyd Hill
Marcel Mihulka
Hi all, I am having difficulty in getting a freeform drag and drop option to give correct/incorrect feedback. The question is set up with 3 checkmarks and 2 crosses t...
By Sagar Mavale
Will Barnard
Hi!  I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me with this but just encase... I'm made a SCORM file containing four web objects (videos) amongst the various slides...
By Dan Marsden
Aaron Leary
Hi all, I wondered if anybody could give me some advice. I upload my AS content to my website using Grassblade xAPI companion. These lessons are published in TinCan V...
By Humera Shazia
Tim Weisse
Can I use two different player setups in the same course? I have a section where I want the tabs to be menu and notes (left to right), and then a section where I want ...
By Christie Pollick
Phil Wilson
So here is my problem.  I've built a custom menu button and layer, and a play/pause button and layer in the slide master.  My slides in my project have video and audio...
Lars Lindgren
When hitting resume in a course, the timer clock is reset.  Is there a way to resume the course so that the course timer/clock restarts with the timer value the user h...
By Deborah Munitz
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm working on a new series of training modules (in an office setting) - I want the learner to have the option to click a pen or pen and paper at any point during ...
By Scott Burnett
Rebecca Hay
I have had this problem consistently with all of my Storyline 1 files. Since I've upgraded to Storyline 2, whenever I open the S1 files I have to convert them to S2. T...
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes,  I know that in Presenter you could add video to the menu panel, but can you do that with Storyline 2?
By Linda Lorenzetti
Joyce Hensen
I'm updating a course from Presenter 09 to Presenter 13.  The course has two learning games in it that work as effective reviews.  When I updated the course, the Learn...