Product Last Post Replies
Chris Pim
Can anyone help? I have a multiple drag and drop activity with no correct answers. So a user can drop any draggable item on any droppable area (so it snaps to the dro...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I used the the method in Tom's screenr video to download and install fonts (right clicked on install after download). I don't think I was 100% successful, as they ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacob Selin
Hi. A customer of mine has created a big course in Articulate Storyline. The course is now published in.swf and .zip However, the projectfile is no longer availa...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
BJ Campbell
Looking for a site that allows free hosting of elearning modules. Need to launch several interactive storyline eLearning courses. Any suggestions and guidance? Tha...
By Eoghan O'Maolain
Annette Bond
My organization currently has two licenses for Articulate Studio '09. The license in my name is installed on my desk computer and in a conference room I use when reco...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Wallace
I am trying to change the stage of the character to move when the learner puts the dragged item on just a small portion of the target (in this case the computer monito...
Michael Arnold
If I want to link out of my Storyline project to a PDF, how can I ensure that other users will have access, since the file sits on my desktop? Will the link to file t...
By Alex G
Artur Querino
I inserted 2 engages (with the names of different files on it) with the same model (tabs). When I publish, the class is mangled. The tabs engage some are not content ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Di Pilla
This is what I do: Open PowerPoint > Select Articulate tab > Select Web Object, Select Add Web Object: This is what happens next: "Articulate Presenter '13 has...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mina Sotiriou
Hello all, Hope you can help me. I have created a matching drop down question in Quizmaker 13 with 5 choices and 2 matches. When I preview the quiz, I can see that t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Thomas
I am editing a screen recording, and I have a couple of questions that I can't find answers to in the tutorials: 1. I would like to cut out a portion in the middle o...
Alan Livingston
I've modified the text on a slide and republished the presentation, but the text is the OLD text. New objects on the page are in the new output, but not the updated te...
By Leslie McKerchie
BJ Campbell
Has anyone launched a Storyline eLearning module on a public web that triggers Storyline to create a PDF of the certificate of completion and then copy it to a secure ...
By BJ Campbell
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, Are there any eLearning benchmarking check-list tools which we can use to pre-check LMS systems before we go ahead and build modules? We've had issues in the...
By Gavin Henry
Sayali Sathe
Hi, I have a course with 12 scenes. 12th scene is "Quiz", where I have used 'Question Bank'. This course is comprised of 267 slides. I have given the tracking on Quiz ...
Emily Eagle
I'm trying to get my quizzes to work a certain way and I'm having some trouble. We're using a freeform "Pick one" slide to create psuedo multiple choice questions, whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suman Y
Hi everyone, In Articulate 09, when I set the user Navigation to Restricted - we can only view current and previous slides, then on clicking Next while the animation i...
By Suman Y
john faulkes
is there an audacity setup that will record the sound that the computer is currently playing, in reasonable quality?
By john faulkes
Artur Querino
I made an evaluative simulation using the "screem record" feature. In steps where there click with the right mouse button, instead of advancing to the next step, the m...
By Artur Querino
Yaz M
Hi All So I have created videos to train a system in Replay and are pulling them into Storyline The thing is video frame is small and I cannot really make much out o...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Yaz M