Product Last Post Replies
Barry Berridge
Trying to use a single blank slide in Quizmaker to create a Help & Contact page, which can be inserted into Presenter's as a Player Tab without Prev & Next bu...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Venick
For 508, I might want to open a page from a link in a new window. Then user closes window and is back where she started from. Is this possible in Storyline?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kay Thompson
Hi. My institution uses the Contensis CMS to manage its website and intranet content. I have been told that it is not possible to incorporate Storyline output because ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Liggett
I have a short video where I have added a text box to hide some data in the video. I want this text box to show, and then disappear for a few seconds, and then appear...
By Michele Liggett
Michele Liggett
I have tried multiple features under publishing to generate a story that my director can review. When I use the publish as web, and select email, she is unable to vie...
By Michele Liggett
David Barker
I have saved my screen recording as "Try mode" and now I want to add narration to the animation/screen clicks. Can I record the narration while the time line is running.
By Adrian Dean
Trish Glover
I am designing a course where I would like to insert a quiz inside of an engage activity. I could do this with Articulate 9, but I don't see a way to do it with the A...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
John Nixdorf
I've sent a Storyline zip file to our LMS administrator to load to our LMS (the LMS vendor is RISC). Just the same as all the other zip files generated by Storyline I...
By Justin Grenier
Philip  Schall
I am being asked about the SCORM/AICC compliance of Storyline. What I want to know is: When a course is built and published in Storyline and then loaded into an L...
By Adrian Dean
Heather Stewart
I have been practicing using the Translation capabilities in Storyline. I've noticed that the font sizes change pretty drastically and fit differently once they are i...
By Adrian Dean
Ronal Andrés Jiménez
Hola, los objetos web que inserto no se pueden ver al publicarlos, la slide aparece en blanco, esto con páginas y videos de youtube. Por qué será? Gracias Hi, I ins...
By Ronal Andrés Jiménez
Ronal Andrés Jiménez
Hello, I'm working on and I need to attach Engage youtube videos but the videos are not played when making the publication. I followed the instructions and tutorials I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Bell
Hello, I have several text links that launch a URL in a new window.  Because it's a glossary, I have used the browser options to set the size to 800x600.  Unfortunatel...
By Terry Bell
Julie Wroblewski
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
By Justin Grenier
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, Not sure if this is possible but somone may have a custom way of doing this. I have built a two part course for a client. Part 1 contains a Pre-Test and the main ...
By Justin Grenier
Erika Rocha
Hello, I'm new with e-learning and specially with Articulate. At the moment I'm working with Lectora and so far, the Engage exported files have worked great, as long a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By vakhid khamidov
Luke Maddox
I have some videos embedded into slide layers. They are set to autoplay when certain events trigger the slide player. In preview mode it all works fine, but once it ...
By Justin Grenier
Lynn  Garner
I have just four matches, however I can't figure out how to increase the size of the bars and the font. Selecting the text and icreasing the font size has no effect. T...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Daniel  Feerst
I imported sounds files. Created a the test. Generated the course. Sound files that I imported have vanished. This is the second strange problem I have had since the u...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Allison Antalek
As I always do, I uploaded the entire course folder to my google drive, make it public access, changed the file name to index, and tried to open it in preview mode to ...
By Mike Taylor