Product Last Post Replies
Mark Rydman
Viewed/completed pages are not being remembered on HTML5 playback in iOS Mobile Safari (SCORM 1.2). To re-create: 1. Publish course for SCORM 1.2 and include HTML5 ou...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Keith K.
I have a simple project with two text boxes. The first text box is just a standard text box, into which I have entered some text with no spaces (i.e. "123456789012345...
By Christine Hendrickson
LIBRIX
How do I keep the state of an object from changing from Selected back to Normal, thus reversing a variable? i.e., I have 5 scenario's a person can watch in any order...
By LIBRIX
Sara Faro
Hello again, I am already here looking for some help!! I am trying to make an exercise that allows the user to choose between some alternatives on a drop down menu. O...
By Kevin Dixon
Adrian Chevreuil
I have a scorm 1.2 package (non articulate mobile player) created in Storyline where it erases slide progress on return causing it to not get marked complete in the LM...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dianne Ospina
Hello, I am a newbee to Articulate Storyline. I am taking a class at the end of September, but before that I have to complete a high-level eLearning course using Sto...
By Dianne Ospina
carol van eeden
I have multiple "text entry interactions" where learners can type an essay type answer.  In "preview" they can type a line of text and then enter to the next line to c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michele Israel
I updated today, and articulate is not working at all...can you please advise?
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maisha Frederickson
Hello, Storyline is consistently crashing when I try to save a screen recording. The message I receive is "Articulate Storyline has stopped working. A problem cause...
By Christine Hendrickson
Josh Webb
I have Studio '13 installed and activated on my system, as well as Storyline. I imported a PowerPoint into my Storyline and the Engage interactions are inserted as bla...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael M
Hi to this great community! Thanks to information on this community site I have created a slide variable that deactivates the Next button until the timeline ends. I ...
By Robert Lengacher
Mark Sessions
Hi All, I've published my first piece of eLearning and I've encountered a strange problem. During the Try Mode, clicking on the correct item does absolutley nothing on...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kartik Tyagi
We are creating a course in storyline In which we need time elapsing functionality in it, So that user will know How much time he / spent on reviewing the course. Is t...
By Christine Hendrickson
rosy colelli
In "articulate mobile player" (after the new update) do not I see more logo (png). Instead, if I open the course on the PC logo is present. Why is that? Help! Thank you
By Christine Hendrickson
Eoghan O'Maolain
Hi I'm using shapes to create buttons. In IE 9 running on Win 7, the right-hand side of the button is being clipped as in the image. This doesn't happen in Firefox....
By Christine Hendrickson
Elizabeth Fiting
I'm using a Results slide and Post-Quiz Review layer in a course I've built. I've noticed that when I review the quiz (Click Review Quiz button on Results slide), the ...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Michael Shannon
I have a course that is mainly linear but contains a few pages that will show in the menu but aren't a part of the linear navigation. Along the way the user will be pr...
By Meryem M
Patrick Dobbs
We have a new designer on our team and I want to share my player designs with him. Where can I find them and how can I load them so they are available to him? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
M. Schubb
Thanks in advance for any help... I'm a newbie using Presenter for a WBT. The existing PPT has motion animation that can't be duplicated with Articulate Story tool...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert DeSimone
Hi, I have some animations that I built in Flash (because SL has minimal animation capabilities). I've been exporting the Flash content as QT videos and the resoluti...
By Diana Stock