Product Last Post Replies
Itamar Serfaty
I am trying to do a simple pick many interaction, there is a problem when trying to select more the one shape. instead of selecting more then one, it selects only the...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Andrea Fuentes
I'm on the 4th tutorial---wondering why when I create a button there's no way to put text on it. I've been just adding a text box, typing, then grouping them as a obj...
By Andrea Fuentes
tracey bennett
Hi everyone, I've just published my very first Storyline course (yay!) and the interactive simulation does not work. (boo.) Our LMS is an Saba system. Not sure if t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Will Findlay
I have a published storyline module that I noticed is automatically resuming where the learner left off. Unfortunately my learners are going to be using the same compu...
By Will Findlay
Marilyn Marmol
Hi All, Does anyone know what is the maximum screen size allowed for an Adobe Captivate file that will be used in a Storyline course? Can't find these dimensions anyw...
By Marilyn Marmol
Ashok Singh
When using the zoom region, can we zoom in a specific area? The handle bar around the zoom area only let us move the whole zoom region or increase the width and heigh...
By Zara Ogden
Kathy Klein
Our Absorb LMS keeps saying it cannot read the manifest file. "Ensure that you have not zipped the folder itself." We have done this successfully many times--not sure...
By Michael Hinze
Roy van de Graaf
Hi there, Is there no other way to pause the timeline than using the seekbar? This seekbar is kind of nervewrecking, moving so fast all the time. So I want to make my...
By Zara Ogden
Tap Works
​Hi Everyone, I'm working on an Expert Answer interactive for a GradEd course. I've added a restart button at the end and it works fine as far as going to the begi...
By Tap Works
Nick Mueller
I know it is somewhere, but I can't remember how to find it. All I see when I click on insert interaction is "top interations." I know there are more available in Stor...
By Christine Hendrickson
Derek Carroll
Hi, I have been using Articulate Presenter for several weeks now. I have had a few issues with the plugin locking up when using the audio synch utility but yesterday I...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lin Roberts
Hi I am trying to publish a quiz (in Quizmaker 13) into word for our subject matter experts to able to review it. I do not seem to have the ability to publish from wit...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Geoff Rankins
Hi, I have a certification course, consisting of around 20 scenes, and some of the scenes get quick complex, with multiple branching paths, so I'm going to end up wit...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rebecca Hobbs
I had created a module using Storyline and put it on Articulate online for colleagures to review. With feedback I went in to change the odd typo and re-uploaded it on ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Trupti Hukeri
Hello! We have created a course with 76 slides (out of 24 are assessment questions). The course runs fine when we attempt the content pages and pass the assessment in ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Donna   Gingera
Using Quizmaker 13 to create Quiz Bank for Storyline. Storyline says can't open/import cause QuizMaker 13 unsupported - newer version, etc. My version of QuizMaker do...
By Christine Hendrickson
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I've been getting some weird behavior with my Master Slide in Presenter 13: my hyperlinks are linking to the wrong slides. I've submitted the case and su...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jim Rehmann
Are there going to be any enhanced capabilities added to Storyline soon? Seems like it hasn't been updated since it's first release two years ago. (like in new tools, ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Joe Waddington
Hi all - I'm getting some distortion in my audio when i preview or publish my course. In the audio editor it sounds perfect, but something happens in preview / publ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maree Eilman
I'm using Windows 7.0 LMS: Moodle I just purchased Storyline so I'm really new to the product but just came off of using Captivate 6 (thank goodness). When in Captivat...
By Maree Eilman