Product Last Post Replies
Tomer Busidan
Hello, I am using Storyline 5 and I am having an issue with the clipboard. If I select an object from a slide (a picture) I can copy it and paste it to another slide ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Karthik Raghuraman
Is it possible to downgrade Articulate Storyline from Update 5 to 1 by uninstalling the Articulate Storyline update 5 and re-installing the Articulate Storyline update...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aylin B
When I am adding layers to buttons in order for the colour of the button to change, old slides that are no longer on my project turn up on my new layers. I have no ide...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rick Sell
Hello all, Been struggling to get a printable certificate from the results slide. Among other issues, when I click Print Results, enter my name in the popup and click...
Jessica Brown
Hello!  I embedded the HTML code for a few YouTube videos in my slides.  They work perfectly fine when I preview, but after it's published the videos (or even a placeh...
By Reema Bhattacharya
Pequot Academy
I want to preview only a few slides, rather than only one or the entire scene's slides. How can I preview selected slides? Additionally, one of the slides I want...
Sandra Schrank
In certain situations the zoom button will not enlarge the photos. They will stay the same or sometimes even get smaller. Has anyone found a fix for this? It seems to ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa  Saari
I recently published my storyline project and later realized I did not save the original project. My published copy is correct but my unpublished copy isn't. Is ther...
By Michael Hinze
Rick Springer
Good morning everyone, I hope someone can help out with this problem.  Whenever I publish a course to AICC format from my work computer the index_lms file launches a b...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kim Townsend
My storyline has been freezing since Friday, April 25th.  I am doing a video and am trying to insert text boxes after recording.  When I stop to insert, the voice star...
Evan Richards
Any updates on Storyline for Mac? Are Mac users still required to use Parallels or Fusion? Are there any plans for accommodating tens of thousands of Mac users that wo...
marie ireland
Is it possible to make things like Resources show with a larger font? The tutorial shows a custom "wheel" icon but I don't have that on my view and can't find a place...
Annali Nicolaou
Hello, I am trying to publish a Storyline project to html 5 without the slide layers/Menu options on the left, please assist how to do this? Also please assist how...
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, All of a sudden (with no apparent action on my part) while I was working on a Storyline project (I had 3 Storyline files open at the same time) Storyline's ...
Joe He
Hey there, i just created a quiz. The user have to drag&drop a Picture. I want the Player to Play a drop Sound whenever the user Drops the Picture to ANY possible...
Justin Hanks
Whenever I send Storyline files (via email, network, drop box, .zip file) and the recipient opens it the font sizes within the file change. They  always seem to jump t...
By Evelyn Maizels
Gary Overgaard
Hi All, New to Storyline and am designing my first course for delivery via the IOS mobile player. I am liking Storyline so far but have experienced some frustrations ...
Elena Strain
Hello Forum! This is my first time posting a question, I tried to find the answer but have come up empty so far. I'd like to do two things with the player but I'm not...
By Julia Koller
mick kless
I just completed a set of 100 questions as a final exam for a course we created with Presenter '13 and QuizMaker '13. I want QuizMaker to randomly present 65 of those ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stella O'Neill
Hi I have created a scenario in PowerPoint with hyperlinks to the feedback slides; they work fine in PowerPoint but not when I preview in Engage. Can anyone advise wh...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie