Product Last Post Replies
Jeana C
Hi fellow E-Learning Guru's. I thought I would share this simple template for a course that requires your student to print important paperwork or documents.
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Stelter
Hi everyone, I have a background that I see in story view and in preview mode but when I go to publish, it is white. I have published in scorm and placed it in a moodl...
Reshma Patel
Users are having issues when launching courses. Courses were created in Studio 9 The issue is not for all users.  A user was trying to launch a course (which many of u...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rodney N.
Hello, We are experiencing an issue with one of our courses where the quiz, after leaving it and coming back isn't restarting the quiz at the beginning, like it should...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victor Madison
How do you add a sequential slide number to all of the slides in a scene or entire project. I would like to add a slide number like page numbering to each slide. Tha...
Sam Carter
I've harbored this anomaly for some time. Now I have to come clean. Storyline does strange things now and then when I use FILE > OPEN Normally, SL acts like a no...
Joy Prior
Hi, I've finally finished my first project. It's a presenter project but has some engage and quiz maker slides in it as well. When I had the choice of how to "publish"...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Smith
I updated to version 5 of Storyline and the feature to import a PowerPoint stopped working. I got this error... 'object reference not set to an instance of an object'....
Bob Jones
I have had trouble with Storyline in the last couple of weeks. The first indication was when I opened a file in which I had included a Left Arrow Shape with a Text Box...
Training Team
Hello everyone! I am a little new to articulate, so perhaps this is something that is an easy fix. I've noticed with all my interactions, such as drag and drop and m...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi How does Articulate licence work? I want to use it on my PC when I am in the office and on my laptop when at home - can I do this with one licence? Mandy
Errol Muir
It appears that whenever I try to launch a Storyline course on the iPad, the 'download the Articulate mobile player from iTunes' message appears, with no way to bypass...
Janet Werstroh
I have a course with 6 Scenes. When I publish it,  it only displays in the player on the Left (course map) up to Scene 5 - scene 6 does not show. But when I click next...
Chris Georgiou
Is there a way to create your own animated markers similar to the predefined ones. My goal is to to have a custom marker that blinks when i hover an object. I know i...
By Chris Georgiou
Sumit Jadhav
Hello Heroes, So I am just trying to learn Storyline (And there's quite a lot to learn).. So here's my question. While adding button to a layer, I could see the 'Corr...
By Meryem M
Scott McLeod
Is there a way to import a glossary as a file or XML, CSV, etc... rather than having to enter every term manually?
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Kennedy
I am in the process of creating a simple Storyline course that uses an embedded video file for the main content. The issue: Whenever we test the course in SCORM imp...
Colin Farrelly
Hi Folks, I was wondering is it possible to create a video interaction with graded quizzing involved throughout the video? The idea being that you watch a video,a q...
By Colin Farrelly
Mike Payne
Hi, I'd like to create a "chart" in Quizmaker that allows employees to click inside a cell and then type in responses to question prompts. The clickable cell will be a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beansprout Monster
Hey guys, I'm a little stumped on how to create the following, I'm sure there must be a way to do it but cant figure it out... I have 3 markers on a slide, when eac...
By Beansprout Monster