Product Last Post Replies
Tom Langston
I was working from home this morning, (and got my copy of articulate and replay yesterday). So I had installed it yesterday and it loaded fine. I opened it at home and...
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Suresh Kondeti
hi
i developed course using articulate storyline with audio&video files then i uploaded to LMS it working fine on PC's(audio&video playing fine).coming to ipad au...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
Rahul Gupta
Hello all, Newbie here. My organisation already has an LMS in place which is SCORM v1 compliant. Currently we have over 250 Ecourses online, all of which are flash bas...
Daniel Servan
Hi, I have some queries if it is possible. Is there a way to add a Tick Mark on the Menu? How to increase the Font Size on the Menu? What is the best way to have a Seq...
Tony Lahoud
Hi, I am working on a small project with 8 slides. The first slide includes a main menu with hyperlinks to the rest of the 7 slides. On each slide of the 7, there’s a ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sheryl Houston
When I try to publish a lesson with Articulate Presenter for LMS and choose the track using number of slides option, it only shows one slide in the lesson. When I did ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
I am needing to use SuperScript in the course notes; however, when published, the characters remain as regular characters... tried several fonts... all function the sa...
Francisco Granados
Hi everyone! We use Moodle 2.5.1 and all our sales reps access using their iPads 2.   We habe been testing Articulate Storyline with great results but we noticed that ...
Foot Tsang
The new feature of freeform in Quizmaker is impressive. However, I found that when I first pick the wrong answer, and then unpick it, and finally submit the right answ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Chafey
I have a question regarding hotspots and layers. I know this has to be something super easy and I've actually done it before but can't for the life of me figure it out...
Génia K
Hi I can't set the option "number of attempts" in this template : I set 2 attempts, when doing the exercise, the try again feedback appears each time the learner answe...
Tami A
Hi I'd appreciate any help you have to offer.  I have a menu bar in my tutorial and 4 quizzes embedded into the tutorial.  I would like learners to be able to use the ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Colin Rider
Recently, when I select to display a logo in Presenter Player, it will not show. I have not changed the logo and this feature worked up until recently. All other Playe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Yuka  Angel
I have been trying to use Japanese language on the storyline. When I copy and paste, it shows just fine but when I try to type it directly on the storyline, it doesn't...
boris hudec
Hello everybody, I am on Storyline to build an e-learning training course. This one include an interactive summary with tabs which are linked to each of the screen of ...
By Antony Snow
Brenda Harrison
Articulate storyline has been exhibiting erratic behavior lately.  I uninstalled the software, made sure I was running from the "C" drive, and reset the DPI to 96, but...
David Lockett
Hi all, I have created some content that provides a number of links to different email addresses. On one of the links I can see the correct email address is displayed ...
Stephen Sockett
Hi, Sorry, I'm just absolutely frustrated. Just wondering why this product crashes so often?  Maybe the people who built it know why and if they do could share informa...
By Justin Wilcox
Jack Dillon
Anyone know why the g_bWarnOnCommitFail variable is set to false by default? Doesn't seem logical. I must be missing something.
Andy McDonald
First ever question ... I have recorded a process that requires a "Right Click" option. All of the triggers are in place and work when I preview the slide/scene & ...