Product Last Post Replies
Beth Sargent
I have several slides that I'm updating and the Next button won't move forward until the slide is complete. I noticed that the Slide Triggers have a variable Set curre...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Greg Davis
I have published a course where there are 3 words that link to other layers within the same slide. It performs fine for PC, but when testing on iPAD, 2 of the 3 links ...
Jesse Kramer
I've got training that I'm developing that has a screen recordings in it. I recorded the using a size of 1016 x 636. When I look at the published version the recording...
Denise Basler
I need layers to appear automatically at various points on my timeline, but then go away when the user clicks. The slide is a video, and I need information to appear a...
By Antony Snow
Martin Tennant
Hi all, I have been experiencing a big issue related to video playback. The screen capture videos taken within storyline will sometimes complete and advance to the nex...
Wendy Farmer
I have taken on a storyline project started by another developer who has created custom tabs in the player.  When I click them there is content in the tabs, but I can'...
Richard Chasin
The company we are creating courses for uses a testing server to review them. I have no means to see what they do when uploading to the LMS, so I'm working blind with ...
Nick Garrod
OK, this is what I want to be able to do in Storyline. SLIDE 1 This slide contains a list of words, e.g. Cat Dog Rabbit Horse The learner selects one of them and it hi...
By Nick Garrod
Christine Prescott
Hi fellow Storyliners Ha ha I started off asking a question about how I could create an and/or trigger in Storyline and have solved the issue for myself... just puttin...
Jay Couvillon
Hello, I am suddenly not able to import powerpoint slides into my storyline.  I have the most recent PowerPoint (2010) and the most recent update of Storyline.  I've t...
David Gorke
Short of counting the seconds in each individual slide, does anyone know of a quick way to view the run time of a project?  And, if it's possible is there a way to vie...
By David Gorke
Nick Garrod
Hi So here is my query with what I want to do. I'm developing a module to do with energy. I have a number of items on scree e.g. TV, computer, kettle, fridge/freezer, ...
By Nick Garrod
Rients Pieters
Hello! I have a question, it is about flash. I'm trying to make a trigger ''jump to next slide when media completes'' In this case the media is a flash file.  This fla...
By Rients Pieters
Holly MacDonald
In Engage 13 you can use the magnifying glass icon to enlarge images in the interactions and my client has asked if we could make it more prominent and/or change the p...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gustaf Sylvin
Is there a way to skip this page and link directly to the course?
By Michael Hinze
Lisa Anderson
Hi! This may, more than likely, be such a simple response, but I've been working with variables for hours and I'm just not catching the easier stuff!! My story has 7 s...
By Lisa Anderson
Bobbi Bailey
I would like to add "Question # of #" to the bottom of my question slides, to let the user know what question number they are on out of how many are required.  This is...
Simon Blair
Hi, I'm trying to set up an image with 3 states and am having trouble. I'm using this for a table of contents. I'd like to have an image representing each chapter, t...
Kathy Pickett
Hi!  I am brand new user doing my first big project.  I have been trying to use some templates I found here which has helped me alot.  One of the ones I am using is th...
By Kathy Pickett
alan hurren
Is there any way to restrict copying of a project. The suggestion I have is to build a routine that checks the serial number of the machine (or its hard disk) in whic...