Product Last Post Replies
ebrahim hojati
how can design a simple game?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cort Coghill
Okay, so I am rather frustrated but realize this can be chalked up to being a new user.   So, when I publish to the web and try to utilize Google drive as my platform ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jackie Eichhorn
I am new to Storyline.  The videos do not appear on the tutorials. I have Windows XP  Office 2007     What are the pc requirements to run this tutorial? Thanks. Jackie
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brandon Kent
Hi all!   I'm using the Storyline SDK to customize the player frame.  One goal is to make the 'Next' button only appear when the Designer (person creating the page/sli...
By Brandon Kent
Ross Williams
Hi everyone, I am new to articulate and story line and have a project that I need to complete like yesterday! Its going well but I was wondering if there is a key boar...
By Ross Williams
A D  D I S C O
Hi! I´ve created a Drag and Drop interaction with a custom submit button (I've turned off the submit button in the player). Everything works fine, except for the delay...
By Sij X
Nalin Dubey
Hi Heroes,  How do we get a Player like this in Storyline output..? In the Player customization place, there is an option to import a Player Template xml file. I know ...
By Rudy Nausch
John Doe
Hi, I have a story file with almost 100 slides and each slide contains an audio file. When I publish it now, it publishes with all the audios. I was just wondering if ...
By John Doe
Jason Johnson
I assume there is no way to do this BUT unless you ask, right? I wanted to know if there is a way to prevent a slide(s) from publishing along with the rest of the pack...
By Christine Hendrickson
megan jonas
Cannot stop slides from jumping to next slide at end of timeline, even after removing trigger. Building a course with screen recordings, the issue I am seeing are for ...
By megan jonas
Joel Brouhle
Hello, I have a series of quizes built which are published with "Pass/Fail", and instructions on the Results slide to select "Finish" and then ensure all browser windo...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Conrad
I used the Insert Video from Website feature to embed a video from a local server on a slide.  And, while that works perfectly, I added layers on the slide and they ar...
Pizarro Jordi
Hello. I have developed a course that includes 57 screens and 1 Question Banks and two slides to reach the final. The configuration is that all the slides at the end o...
Wayne Vermillion
For software application training, I have a scenario to train that includes opening a text box and then creating text in that box. I know I can set up a hot spot to te...
By Wayne Vermillion
S M
Is it possible to export a project for translation, but not include the Notes section in it? Thanks for any help!
By Christine Hendrickson
Song Ruan
In Articulate Presenter 2014, is there any way to change the size of the "Resource" button, such as to make it more stand out? Thanks in advance!
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Heikoop
Hello, Forgive me if this is a repeat question. I can't quite find the answer to this issue on these forums exactly as I need. I want to know how - if it's possible ...
By Will Heikoop
Ronald Soutar
Hi - I am using a tabbed interaction. The title of the tab (i.e. the text on the tab itself) is repeated at the top of the content the tab is about. Is there a way to ...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
muriel wahl
Hi I've developed a course in Studio '13. In the course there are 4 quizmaker files for case studies. The course is set to Number of slide viewed (30/39). I've set th...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Doney
I have two display screens in my development environment and frequently have one .story file open in each (i.e., two separate Storyline instances) for copy/paste and c...