Product Last Post Replies
Bram D
Hey guys, I've made some modules these past few months. And so far so good. But in Module 5 I noticed that there is a problem. My story's dimensions are 940 x 700....
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all and thanks again for your continued support. I am trying to work out where the differences are using different browsers and how I should publish my story. the i...
By Phil Mayor
Lisa Adams
I am fairly new to Articulate and will be using it to design software/technical training classes as well as general education..  I think the "fundamentals" class might...
By Lisa Adams
karen aman
When I open my co-worker's ".story" file, Calibri font renders larger for me than her at the same size setting--i have tried reinstalling the font, but this does not h...
By karen aman
Colleen Woods
Hi - I have my file ready to test on my website - but what is the exact section of the HTML code (when viewed on local drive) for my to embed... the article had everyt...
By Colleen Woods
Laura  Heilman
The situation is: I have a series of multi-layered slides that I wish to allow the user to navigate through, base to successive layers, in a linear fashion. (Example: ...
By Tim Shelton
Dan Hernandez
HELP! ¿how can I set a initial point in a scrolling panel?, I am trying to scrool down-up when i change from a previous slide to the scroll panel slide, so I really ne...
By Dennis Hall
AJ Summers
Best explanation is probably just to show the issue in action: This is only happening in Firefox (we have only been testing the latest, v 30). Any ideas for a fix here?
By Dennis Hall
Viki Gossen
Shouldn't clicking "Prev" always take you to the slide that leads to the slide you are currently on? I noticed that on one slide it took me back to the beginning of th...
By Viki Gossen
Karen Chan
I only just started using this software, and I've mainly been copying my first slide to maintain all the shapes and formatting I put on it. Is there a way to use this ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Nalin Dubey
In Storyline, how can we make a slide progress automatically to the next slide after it finishes without clicking 'next'  in a course..  ??
By Nalin Dubey
Steve Franks
So, I have published the same course two different ways (no, I don't have an LMS yet, that is a whole other conquest). Published for CD, this method works, if the quiz...
By Adrian Dean
Alexander Muehlenkord
HI guys, I am sure it is asked or discussed plenty of times. But still I still have to add to it cause I am again getting frustrated. Why oh why can I not include cont...
By Steve Franks
Maureen Gilliland
I didn't mess with any settings, so I have no idea what happened. I opened a completed project to add two slides, then went to Story view to remove the menu from those...
By Michael Hinze
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
Hello everyone, Is there way for me to publish a module as a Word document and see the "states"? I need to see the text that appears when a user clicks on the white ci...
By Christine Hendrickson
Joe Olvera
I have created a Pick Many quiz screen with 6 objects on it. Three are correct and they are marked correctly in the Edit function. When a user chooses the correct answ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jen Hoglund
We have '09 player templates created for QM, Engage and Presenter. One of our team members has '13, where we all still have '09. Are the '09 player templates compatibl...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Vince Therrien
The text for each question is appearing in the menu when playing my training module.  As well, the users correct answers are showing a green check box, and incorrect a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Matson
Hi, I have two Engage issues I need help with: 1. I have several Engage Labeled Graphic interactions not working properly. After clicking all the markers, the Next Sli...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alan Elman
Greetings Heroes, I'm in a pickle and need help. I have created a "process" Engage 09 interaction that is imported into a regulatory module. I need to know how to hide...
By Christine Hendrickson