Product Last Post Replies
Daniel  Feerst
When a person answers a quiz and the answer is wrong, a pop shows to explain why. No problem. Except the text is so SMALL IT CAN'T BE READ! Is this because I am making...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Daniel  Feerst
Is there a way for the learner to correct their quiz, then proceed... so when they finish, they can demonstrate proficiency with 100%. It is critical that for my emplo...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Teutsch
I'm a new Storyline user.  I just did a screen recording, added it to a slide, trimmed the video to where I wanted it to end, and ended the timeline at that point.  Se...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Allegacy Center for Leadership and Character ~ Wake Forest School of Business
I viewed the tutorial on how to change the player size by going into the player properties, etc. However, on the tutorial, there is a button called "options" under the...
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Sund Martin
There's a bug in Storyline so that when I open an existing course and edit certain slides, every slide I edit gets its Total Display Time increased to exactly the same...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauren Parker
I have a course that has been developed in one scene.  The first slide has you select a language, English or Spanish.  Then the course proceeds to the slides in the se...
By Christine Hendrickson
Debbie Parfitt
I have created a new PPT and am trying to insert a new Quizmaker file, but each time I click on the Quizmaker button, I get an error message that says my project canno...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, We are experiencing the following problem with one of our clients. LMS = Moodle 2.6 Publishing = SCORM 1.2 Set to RESUME on re-launch Set for COMPLETED/INCOMPL...
By Keith Kemsley
Jeanne Coogan
The flash "movie" is a recorded training simulation (interaction) of computer program using Captivate 7. How do I adjust either the Presenter '13 size or the flash siz...
By Nelson Diaz
Trip Levine
Functionality works as expected on desktop. If I have my player nav settings on "Restricted", then a user can only go back to a section if they have completed those pa...
By Trip Levine
Robbin Hessa
the storyline course plays on all servers except the local host server running win 8 which is critical for the business.   i just get the loading circular spinning gra...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian Higgins
I am new to StoryLine but have been developing for about 15 years and I am a bit of an 'old dog". That said I create all of my own templates and rarely use any predesi...
By Brian Higgins
Matt Dix
Hi Having created and tested a Storyline file containing 13 short screen recording demos (total file size 285 MB) I have published to Moodle and at first everything se...
John Nixdorf
Is it possible to directly manipulate (e.g. increment) system-generated variables like Results.PassPoints and Results.PassPercent? Reason I ask is that I have a quiz b...
By Michael Hinze
Mario Calabrese
Hi, while I was creating an animation in a ppt slide, Presenter crashed and since then the Articulate ribbon is no longer available in my powerpoint (Office 2013). I w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Probert
Everything works fine on computer browsers, but when viewing on the iPad through the safari browser there are quite a few problems.  Powerpoint videos don't won't play...
Sandy Alton
If course content is created using Articulate '13 & PowerPoint 2013, can that course content then be edited using Articulate '13 and PowerPoint 2010? We are in the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pete Rix
Error Message: Error loading story_content/data.xml: error (when viewed locally and from web server) Software: Storyline (Update 5) in Windows 7 Tested in Chrome, Fire...
Allison Halterman
Hello! I'm working on developing tablet based training to be delivered primarily on ipads (though might perhaps be access from a desktop on occasion). I've tried ever...
Mike Ganci
Hello Community! So I have created a try it scene and I have the user right click. Now I am used story.html and when I open the file from my local or on a server it do...
By Christine Hendrickson