Product Last Post Replies
Grace Tang
Hello, Is there a way to build assessment questions in Storyline that are tagged by content area and get the results of the content area(s) that learners had the most ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Viviana Firbank
 I added audio to the course which has light box slides. When I close the ligh box slides, I am returned right back to the primary slide but the audio of this slide st...
By Viviana Firbank
Janet Robertson
Hi I have inserted a link to a web page as web object in Storyline. When the content on the web page changes, I would also like it to change in Storyline. Right now, i...
April Bonner
I have several resources to which I would like Learners to have access; I have added them via the 'Resources' section in the 'Player'. I successfully publish the story...
By Christine Hendrickson
Emilie Verhovshek
We work as a team on developing content and therefore we will review each other projects as well. Two of our team members have Dell computers and two have HP computers...
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Kay
I figure this must be something in the settings I have wrong, but I'm not sure what, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a knowledge chec...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dennis Price
Hi there. Previously, I was shown how to embed an Articulate presentation on a Squarespace5 site.: https://player.vimeo.com/video/149034851 by Brian I use a Squares...
Diane Dauble
Is there a way to be able to review the quiz (by an administrator or instructor0 and see which answers the person did not get correct?  I am not using quizmaker right ...
Aniket Dharia
Hi -  I need to add a pop-up when the quiz enters the last minute. Can anyone suggest how to do it? Thanks!
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi All, I have a quiz that spans over 3 questions banks. the quiz is embedded with an website. I would like to generate a report on how this questions where answered. ...
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I have a quiz that is generated by 3 question banks. I am struggling on generating a report the list of questions and answers that were answered by the learners. I...
dung a4
I can see a lecture like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qM_c_OSQBQ&feature=youtu.be Articulate Storyline software that I used to do it that much because I u...
Kyle Ziber
I am using the latest version of Articulate and SharePoint 2013 with the LMS Solution from Codeplex. Has anyone been able to get the score from the Articulate Quiz to ...
Lacey Daniel
Hey everyone! I am having a variable issue and I can't figure out what I am missing or if this is possibly a glitch.  I have a scene (which is only one slide) that has...
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
It's true. Try as I may,  I cannot answer T/F or multiple choice in HTML5. Not responsive at all. Anyone offer any insight into my dilemma. This is true on Windows Ope...
By Christine Hendrickson
Harri S
Hi All, Articulate mobile player on ipad (IOS 7.1) keeps crashing mid content. Ipad has been reset to account for any corruptions, can anyone suggest any other workaro...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary Lynne
Hi there everybody! I know that video and Firefox has been talked about, but I haven't found a post that describes this particular issue. I'm embedding video from Vime...
By Christine Hendrickson
Doug Hammar
Greetings. I am trying to create a button set on a terms/definitions slide that displays the definition for a term that becomes hidden when any other button is selecte...
By Doug Hammar
Lauren Bradley
Hi --  I embedded a web object in one of presentations. It works fine when I view the course with a Mac, but when using several PCs the website does not display. There...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gergana Ivanova
Hi Heroes   I am creating a course and I want then to get a certificate at the end.  I cant find a direct solution with Storyline - there is no certif slide that can ...