Product Last Post Replies
Yuming Chang
Hi,  I have embeded a mp4 video in a slide. it works fine on desktop.  However, when view on ipad, the video did not auto play when first visit this slide unless tap o...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
A S
Hi there! I'm having an issue changing the state of an image, when I've applied a shape to it. What I want is for the image to change to a 'Visited' state when the us...
By A S
Janet Coburn
Does Storyline has an automatic backup?  Also is there a  location where files are dumped during a crash? Thanks
Camille Kilbourne
Is it possible to change the colors of what the student sees when they review their quiz in Storyline. For example, if they review, the color green or red shows up at ...
Bill Benz
Just upgraded from Studio 9 to 13.  In Studio 9, I could have the learner re-take a failed quiz by simply pointing to itself "On Fail".   Now when I do this, all the q...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
Sheri Nelson
Hi, When I try to complete the quiz portion of this training, I have noticed the following when using the arrow buttons on the tablet: 1.      If I hit the arrow to re...
Vanessa Alzate
Hi all, Has anyone experienced issues with publishing courses to be wrapped by Apache Cordova?  One of my clients is having trouble with 2 out of the 4 modules.  It se...
Norma Miller
I have used a course template that has a Menu slide. At the end of each scene, learners are taken back to that slide. The navigation needs to be set to Restricted. I w...
Greg Rider
Hi -- I"m working on a series of Compliance Courses and have a few questions. I appreciate any and all responses, feedback, etc. Thank you! GREG 1.      Is it possible...
Darrel Schultz
I have Storyline installed as a desktop app on a WIndows Surface Pro. I can capture video for Desktop apps as expected. But...is there any way, using Storyline, that I...
Katie Venit
I have a glossary that I originally set up as a lightbox, but I changed the trigger to instead jump to the glossary slide because we were experiencing problems viewing...
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I'm working on a project in Storyline which has seven interactions that have roadblocks (you must view all interactions to continue).  I published a test ve...
Jamie Smith
We are going to implement Storyline HTML5 on the iPad for our employees soon. Therefore, I've beat up on it pretty well. Along the way, I discovered that when you acco...
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi everybody, I've just redesigned in Storyline an old  Click the bunny game, built previously long time ago in flash. It was simple, quick and efficient working with ...
By Kristin Shantz
Tracy Puckett
Hello, Is there a way to upload a document so that it populates the glossary area? Or do we have to individually type in every word and definition? We have our glossa...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Tracy Puckett
Travis Meister
Hi Heroes, I have an Articulate Presentation with Engage Interactions. I want it to run on mobile platforms and it works just fine on the iPad. However, on my Google N...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Travis Meister
vineetha charles
Hi, I recently came across a post in which both David and Gerry had shared a file for creating a ''scratch-off'' interaction. http://community.articulate.com/forums/p...
By David Anderson
Richard Chasin
I'm looking for specific help by using search the forum, but no matter what I enter nothing is being returned...help please?
Pedro Fernandez
I created this drag and drop interaction while attempting to move away from the typical model used in elearning today. This sample instructs the learner to pick up a c...
Poppy Hill
I am trying to create a slide that has an essay question on it.  When the user hits submit, I want it to submit the essay, change a variable to true, and then navigate...