Product Last Post Replies
Brajesh singh
Hi All, I am creating a accessibility course in storyline. every thing working fine. But my client want to change in the tab navigation in menu which is I explain belo...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ron San
I would like to set timer for the quiz in Storyline. The duration of the quiz depends on user's response to certain initial questions. Is it possible to set the timer ...
Lil Monk
Hi! I've made my first video recordings in Storyline. I'm sure all of the triggers were working at one stage, but now I have a few that won't progress at all and a cou...
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I need to create a standalone quiz where I need to capture user information like name and email. The user then goes through an assessment and I need to capture the...
By Michael Hinze
Ron San
A quick search did not yield answers so heres my question: If I have a large number of items on a single slides that requires additional explanation, which is the best...
By Phil Mayor
Louise H
I am working towards converting quizzes created in QM'09 to QM'13. I have set up a new .quiz file in QM'13 and set up the slide masters and two feedback masters with t...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Louise H
Kristine Wiscarson
Good afternoon, Now that we have patched and are publishing with the Update 10 patch in place, our courses are working well so far with IE11. Thanks!! However, we are ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Keith Koh
Hi, Was exploring on Presenter '13 and found a new feature (I think it's new compared to Presenter '09) and found this interesting feature called Add Annotations. Howe...
By Mike Taylor
Howie Pearson
Can this be done? 
By Howie Pearson
Michael Vourakis
Hi everyone, I am using Quizmaker 13 to design quizzes, export them to LMS and import them to SLK. My problem is that the multiple choice graded and survey questions a...
By Michael Vourakis
Kristen Sabo
I am having problems with my old Theme Color from Engage '09 not displaying properly in Engage '13. It seems that in the new version, gradients have been removed. Is t...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Steven Sykes
Would I run into any issues if I created a presentation in Studio '13 but did the final publishing in Studio '09 (to retain higher image quality)?
By Justin Grenier
Kevin Webb
I'm having a lot of problems publishing a PPT presentation to a LMS.  Once I publish the slides and zip the file, most of the images aren't there.  I'm using Articulat...
By Justin Grenier
Jona Titus
I'm wondering, are there known issues using Presenter '09 with PowerPoint 2013? When I publish the course the images in the original PPT are not in the same place. The...
By Justin Grenier
Karen Wagstaffe
Hi - can anyone help me with trying to figure out why some of my answers don't display when publishing a course with a quiz.  It is very random - some do and some don'...
By Jeff Nauman
Camille Kilbourne
I am creating a quiz in Storyline. When I go to preview it, or after I publish it, I get the yellow box that I need to tab through, that students using a screen reader...
Katie Hughes
Hello, I am working on a Storyline interactive for an open education resource project regarding the Henderson-Hasselbach equation (bio-chemistry, no knowledge of this ...
Yuming Chang
Hi,  I have embeded a mp4 video in a slide. it works fine on desktop.  However, when view on ipad, the video did not auto play when first visit this slide unless tap o...
A S
Hi there! I'm having an issue changing the state of an image, when I've applied a shape to it. What I want is for the image to change to a 'Visited' state when the us...
By A S
Janet Coburn
Does Storyline has an automatic backup?  Also is there a  location where files are dumped during a crash? Thanks