Product Last Post Replies
Susan Cieslinski
HI all - I am new to using the Replay tool and would like to use a PPT as the basis for our recording. Do I import the presentation into Replay, or just open it and ad...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kelsey Roche
When i record a sound with the microphone it works fine, but when i record a video there is no sound.  The volume is not on mute.  Any idea what this could be? 
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
wahed Mohd Abdul
Hi Team, I have a created click on tab Interaction. In the slide layer I have animation and Audio I have also created the Play Audio/ Pause Audio button to control the...
Jack Anzinger
This is weird. I dont get it. Insert a blank slide in Quizmaker 13. Insert a text box. Format as 18 pt. arial. Enter some text, then bold a word within the text.. ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Céline DIEROLF
Hello everybody, is there a way  to have a the same time a screencast + webcam as well as an additionnal audio (I'd like to add a nice "ambiance" music)? Thanks! Céline
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Holly Madorin
We have documents linked on our Resources tab but I was wondering - if we were to update the documents, do we need to go into the Storyline presentation and re-link th...
Billy Edwards
I inserted my recorded video into Articulate 13.  I now need to edit it.  The edit button is grayed out.  I have an important project that's due.  I could edit in Arti...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Evie Contreras
I want to know if it is possible for a matching quiz question to have more than the minimum number of answers in it.  For example, I have a question that has three ite...
Allen Town
I’m hoping there are some folks in the community who can provide some insight into overcoming the issues with interactions on an IPad. Our firm has created 30 plus Sto...
Tony Chilvers
Hi I wanted to share a simple animation effect that I put together to demonstrate the use of pausing the timeline. I had thought that the "When the timeline ends" tri...
Maurine  Kwende
Hello , I'm a newbie to publishing so content can be viewed on  ipad/tablet users.I currently publish for LMS with Articulate 09 to be used on desktops. To publish so ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Maurine Kwende
Katherine Jackson
Hello, I am unable to make my quiz answers all the same height.  When I make one smaller, it gets big again if I click another answer.  How can I fix this? Thank you!
Edward Wickett
I have a quiz with three 'Word Blank' questions plus 5 multiple choice questions.  The quiz functions fine and correctly but when reviewing the quiz after passing or f...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
GAVIN INNES
Hi all Just a quick note with a feature suggestion for future... a function that will list all the broken links in a project.  Currently, I can see if a button is unas...
Shalini Watson
HI There I am trying to use the text entry field to capture study participants' ID numbers e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ,..200, and in turn use these numbers so that every part...
Sam Carter
About once a day, the cursor vanishes when I launch "Sync Animations" from Presenter.  Windows 7, Office 2010.  It makes it difficult to "Save and Exit" Presenter.  I ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Cathy Rodriguez
Shivani Singh
Hi. I am trying to increase the space among the bullet points in slide notes. However, when I hit Enter twice, the space is appearing very large. When I reduce it by h...
Renee Jenkins
I published a my *.story file with the default options for LMS.  Our LMS supports SCORM 1.2.  The file previews fine in Storyline and I can hear the audio clearly as w...
Merrill Roberts
Hi All I  have been trying to do reformatting of my matching drag & drop quizzes, but not having any luck.  I am teaching a 10 step procedure which SL which is sho...
Abdullah SEN
Hello, Jump to URL/File is set to go to a URL. Although Browser Controls are set to Default, there is no address bar on the browser when this trigger is used. Any idea...