Product Last Post Replies
Amélie Marchand
I created a e-learning module with articulate storyline. It works perfectly on PC but on Ipad I have some complications : - the logo doesn't display. - the restric...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Lisa Blutman
All of a sudden we are loosing the articulate ribbon on all of our computers (everyone is licensed) and are unable to record or import audio from another source.  Any ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beth Howell
I have to supply a screen recording to a video editing company, for which I'm going to create an MP4 file using Storyline. They are asking to ensure it is in the follo...
By Beth Howell
quentin paillard
Hello, We created a course using Articualte storyline and we would like to publish our course with tin can.  The main reason is to be able to use the Articualte mobile...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Nauman
I recall seeing some discussion on how to tell which slides are associated with a specific master. Apologies and thanks in advance but I'm not having any luck finding ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gord Preston
When I launch Replay it displays the activation window for a second then moves on to the opening window (screen capture in the attached file) which is inactive, i.e., ...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
Content Dev
Hi, Is it possible to batch property changes (or to add triggers) across multiple slides? For example if I have a course with with 100 slides and I want the same trigg...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peb Thomas
Hello folks First attempts at creating a text entry box which I can pull through to a later slide are not quite going as planned The text is being entered (it will be ...
Damien Jackson
Hi All, I've being trying to import quizzes from Quizmaker 2.3 into Storyline but it's telling me the files can't be read. It's looking for .quiz files whereas my Quiz...
Ari Avivi
Hello All, Something isn't right here I have a master slide with links to various scenes then a base slide with links for layers on that slide When I;m in one of my sc...
Beansprout Monster
Hello everyone, I am extremely confused! I am desperately trying to create a text entry question with three possible answers (only one is correct). The user is allowed...
By Leslie McKerchie
sany gup
Hi, I am using Trail version of Articulate'13. I have a created a sample quiz and published it under powerpoint. I am using office 2007. I only get the placeholder but...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Michaella Roess
Hi, I am creating a timeline and I am having problems with the 'selected state' I have put on my dates. I have set them all up so that a triangle appears when they are...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanna Skowron
Hey I have problem with numbering of questions in quiz. I set variables and everything works well, but when user retry quiz in numbering of questions is error (pictur...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marijke  Richmond
Hi! I have a problem with linking to pdf's. Who can help me out here? This is what I want to achieve: In my e-learning programm I have several pages where I refer to l...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Greig
I'm using Articulate Storyline to create some interactive screen movies for software training. My plan was to publish the screen movies and then insert them as Flash f...
By Leslie McKerchie
diane clark
I'm new...what generates the additional view tabs?  I'm not able to see what I'm doing to create them or how to manage them.  See attached.  Any guidance or info is gr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Bethany
Not sure where to post bug reports so I'm posting it here: If you create a quiz slide for a numeric entry it does not use a numeric entry field but instead uses a text...
By Leslie McKerchie
Harri S
Hi All, I'm having difficulty toggling between two states. I have triggers to the effect of  'change state of X to A when user clicks Y if Y is normal' and 'change sta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Roberts
I've created a mini-tutorial, with a quiz, and there's an intent to be able to track or monitor which staff members have accessed/completed it. Pass/fail/grade isn't i...
By Leslie McKerchie