Product Last Post Replies
Cath P
Hi - hoping someone can help. I have used a true/false variable to set up some conditional navigation  - the sections of the course the user will take will depend on...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Nicky A
Allie Marino
I use Articulate Engage to create video playlists of vocabulary for my American Sign Language class.  I am now redesigning the class and would ideally like to brea...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Colin Greig
Kenneth Hansen
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to show and change text in the same slide in for instance a text bubble. My timeline is about 12 seconds and I've got 3 different pieces...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dina Tsuda
Hi Articulate Community! I am creating a quiz question where the learner must look at a picture and determine if the location is smoking or non-smoking.  To reduce the...
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi, I've recently added two Pick One questions to several question banks in my project.  For each bank, I have unchecked the draw randomly box at the top and the incl...
By Dennis Hall
Keith Freeman
I saw this article about these toy blocks that create thousands of different faces. I immediately thought....I wonder how hard it would be to make that into a game usi...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Shevi Yuval
Hi Is there a way to create a word quiz (similar to the word quiz in articulate presenter) in storyline? Tried to import it with no success. Thanks
By Phil Mayor
n p
Hi, I want to make an end of a lesson quiz, which asks the student to drag and drop given items into one of the 2 drop targets.  So some items will belong to the drop ...
Nick Beaton
Hi Him just starting with Articulate to build branched scenarios for my Business course. Can anyone suggest the best place to find HD graphics of office workers / busi...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Nick Beaton
vijay shankar kanagaraju
I read the following link http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-data-entry-fields.aspx I would like to remove the Default instruction text  "Your t...
By vijay shankar kanagaraju
Doug Rice
Hi, gang. I noticed that when I publish to CD and then copy the output folder to a network drive, the embedded videos in the Storyline file don't play. The slides come...
By Doug Rice
Chris Ryan
Hi everyone, I'm new to Storyline and learning on the fly so I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. What's the best way to add audio to a layer? I ha...
By Chris Ryan
Terry Bell
Hello, I have a couple questions that i would like to change from unscored to scored.  Is this possible, or do I have to recreate them?  One is a Pick One, and another...
By Terry Bell
Nadine Lacelle
So one of my pages has 4 layers.  I want the user to click next to go to each layer, but some reason it states suck on the 2nd layer and does not go to the next two.  ...
By Mike Enders
Zhenyu He
Hello, I published the course output to LMS. It worked fine when I take the course from a PC. But it only showed partly on one slide when viewing from iPad. What shoul...
By Christine Hendrickson
Deniz Olcay
I'm getting this when i import a articulate presenter 09 powerpoint into storyline. It's on my desktop and doesnt have special characters. any idea what the issue migh...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sid Sinclair
Hello all, I have seen similar posts about this topic, but none that quite fit my situation. I am building a template with custom play controls, and am looking for a w...
By Richard Chasin
Sam Carter
Using a broadband WiFi connection with 2Mbps throughput, my iPad loads subsequent HTML5 pages so slowly that it becomes ambiguous whether the NEXT button was successfu...
By Susie So
Dane Boyington
I've always wanted to be able to determine in a trigger if an interaction on a given page has been answered correctly or not. I've had various workarounds to do this, ...
By Dane Boyington
Tiffany McDonald
I don't have Storyline, but I am responsible for publishing WBT on our LMS.  I have a vendor who is sending me a course created in Storyline,  I have told them I need ...
By Peter Anderson