Product Last Post Replies
Melissa Bodnar
I am trying to include a link to an assessment on my client's LMS in a StoryLine WBT. I have the JavaScript code from my client. After reading the posts about using Ja...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Melissa Bodnar
Kristen Kenney
Hi Articulate Community, I am working on a project that involves a full video that we would like to be able to direct users back to portions or clips of that same vide...
By Kristen Kenney
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, Discovered update 3 of Storyline. In the release notes:  Improved performance of published output Can anyone explain what is improved? Furthermore, is the...
By Peter Anderson
Chris Brooks
Hi there, hope someone has some insight into this.  I apologise for how long winded this post has ended up. we have, throughout our projects, had the format of a text...
By Doug Brown
Shelly Cook
I built a course for a client using Storyline published for mobile use.  I've just learned that they do not want to use the Articulate mobile app - they are using some...
By Peter Anderson
Bret Deardorff
Hi Everyone! I have included a Likert Scale question following a 10 question quiz in one of my training modules that is posted on Articulate Online. Everything appears...
By Peter Anderson
Jay  Chun
I am using Google font Roboto Condensed Bold. This font shows up in PowerPoint, but in Articulate/Engage, the font is missing. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Francisco Carreon
Hello, I have an slide with an interaction and a separate text entry box, I want the users to type in the text entry box and be able to use the Enter key to jump to th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Velasco
Hi! I'm new using articulate storyline and I think is great! I've started to make a tutorial directly in articulate not using ppt first. In this tutorial http://commun...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Martin Talbot
I have put in a number of screens that each use a sequence of speech bubbles that appear and disappear as a conversation plays out. I wanted to supply a 'Replay screen...
By Christine Hendrickson
Greg Lewis
Hey there folks, I have a weird issue happening here. Can anyone tell me why Storyline is freezing when I try to run a preview with my Logitech USB speakers for laptop...
By Christine Hendrickson
steven rogers
I know there is a way to randomize the answers, as well as making a pool of questions to be randomly pulled, but my questions is a little different. Is there a way  to...
By Justin Grenier
Dorothy Baker
I may have bitten off more than I can chew as a beginner with Storyline but I have a vision of where I want to end up and just need to know how to get there.  I have a...
By eLearning Development
Angela O'Brien
Hi there, I've just had storyline updated to update 3 and I'm experiencing issues with the player. The player is only displaying half the text on the 'next' and 'back...
By Christine Hendrickson
Norma Miller
Please ignore previous - figured it out. Thanks! 
By Missy Crew
Lori Delagrammatikas
Hello, I am trying to develop an interaction where the learner positions a "window" shape over an object to select it and go to it's layer.  Any ideas about how to do ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Shyam Saha
Hi All, I am looking for some help here. Let me explain what I am looking for -  I want to play 5 Storyline published files, one after the other without any manual int...
By Shyam Saha
Anson Zhang
Hi, If I use Captivate to shoot interactive video and use it in Storyline, does the interactive feature still work in published output and in LMS? Thanks, Anson
By Brett Rockwood
Alan Landers
Is there a way to limit the number of responses to a Likert scale, so you could have 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 choices? Can I change the Likert definitions for the different rat...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary H.
Forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried uploading as a Flash Movie and received a rapidly flashing white screen. I see other posts mention doing a Web Obje...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson