Last Post Replies
Megan Creegan
I have a project with custom buttons on every slide and several slide layers. They all do different things based on the type of interaction or slide. For example, I h...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Colin Daly
Hi there, Is it possible to make a button / button image adopt the "Visited" state based upon a person's completion of a specific scene within the project? Any insig...
over 6 years ago
By Colin Daly
Brett Rockwood
I know I've seen this here before but can someone remind me how to create Lorem Ipsum text automatically in Storyline?
over 6 years ago
By CJ Nelson
Weylin Miller
Hello all, So in 1 course, I have 3 scenes. Each scene has its own set of questions that are graded at the very end of the course. My ultimate question is, How do I s...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steven Di Pilla
Using SL3.  It does not appear that a lightboxed slide will replay.  I have narration and animation, but the slide is static when it is returned to?  Is there a way to...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sonia Murillo Paz
I have one particular slide, out of 22, where the audio doesn't play once the project is published. The other slides work but not this one unless I pause the slide, pl...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Salicia  Pultz
I have created a software simulation in SL360 in view mode where the slides are set to automatically advance.  The course has not been loaded to an LMS yet, as I am st...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karim Traoré
Hi, In Storyline 2, I use to copy paste text to allow readers to zoom in. This allowed me to add more stuff on a single slide. However, when I do the exact same thing...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Norman Arosemena
Hello community   I come to you for help.  The attached SL file is crashing due to an error on an object on slide 2.9, specifically the 4th card called Match 4. Any...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Malcolm Hawkins
I have serious issues with content not working when published to the web - and the browser defaulting to the story htmls files. Some important functions do not work. ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Bicek
Please see the attached file. The only trigger which works is "Inventory Consumables" both blue foot print and text appear when mouse over the brown foot print. The ot...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sam Carter
Nice that Timeline, States, and Notes can be undocked. I'd really appreciate being able to undock a slide to another monitor so I can examine content on one slide whi...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
A F
Bonjour J'ai un client qui souhaite faire un parcours gamifié. Le principe est qu'à chaque module le participant gagne des points, des badges... Est-ce qu'il est pos...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Gustaf Sylvin
I have a project on 200 MB, which I have divided into five separate chapters. Strange thing is that now each separate file is 200 MB. Has anyone else experienced the ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Franke
Hi Storyliners I have a huge Problem. I build a Quiz in Storyline 2. The quiz questions did not work on mobile devices. And I only use ist for Smartphones. That is wh...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sian Roughley
Hi, I am building an online course in Articulate Storyline 360 that includes various multiple choice questions as well as other interactions. It has been requested b...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mira Gomez
Hi everyone, I'm using Storyline 360 and have two player options - 'built-in' and Storyline. Which one should I use? Thanks.
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dee Ann
Can you recommend any file format to use for animations that will play independently of the slide like flash files? Is there any format besides .swf that supports this...
over 6 years ago
By Dee Ann
Martha Bowen
We have designed a certificate of completion using javascript to get the current date as outlined on this forum, but it is not working within our SharePoint environmen...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tony Howard
Hi Everyone. I'm looking for an interactive board game template along the lines of monopoly or cluedo or game of life, that will take the learner on a journey (annual...
over 6 years ago
By David Anderson