Last Post Replies
Mike Ramsey
How do I validate a text entry box when the field is required. The learner must complete a couple fields, some mandatory before clicking the next click action. On that...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Otley
Hi All Can anyone please !HELP! I have a customer who has no problem viewing and HTML 5 content with the exception of my Course content I have set my site to not use ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sylvia Wright
Just wondering if any of you out there are around the San Diego area and north that might be interested in forming an Articulate Storyline Users' Group?
almost 8 years ago
By Laura Quinn
Harri S
Hi Guys I have a project that is published in SL2 with videos that autoplay and some videos that are click to play. The project is published with the html5 option but...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Holly Jean Greene
Hello, I have a slide that asks the user to click on an image which launches them to a YouTube video and then asks them to share their insights in a text box.   When...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Wasley
Hi, I am trying to deploy a storyline package across our organisation. A number of colleague still have IE8 browser and the package has a number of links included in...
almost 8 years ago
By Laura Wasley
pyxi pyx
Hi, I want to translate my course, when I export the file .doc I have the column with all textes to translate. is there a way to have two columns one with my textes a...
almost 8 years ago
By pyxi pyx
Jiayu Dudderidge
Hi, I am trying to make an interface which is 2438 by height (I would like the users to use the browser scrolling furniture instead of the storyline scrolling panel) b...
almost 8 years ago
By Jiayu Dudderidge
David Anderson
This week's recap is up! Thanks again for everything you share in the E-Learning Heroes community! View this week's recap
almost 8 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Maria Jonsson
Hi, I use a restricted menu in a course and wonder if there is a way to control the headings in the menu to not appear as if they were clickable? Is it possible for t...
almost 8 years ago
By Maria Jonsson
June Ganes
Hi, I've never uploaded a weekly challenge and I thought I would give it a try. Can someone tell me how to do this? I've already saved it to Google Docs.   Thanks, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Fay Sicker
Jeffrey Cox
Hi all, Embedded youtube video into web object, works just great in Storyline preview, does not show up in Cornerstone LMS, any ideas?  Waiting on reply from Cornerst...
almost 8 years ago
By Will Findlay
Zeeee Veee
Hi,   I have an animated object, which when transferred to storyline 2 becomes static. i am not a graphic artist/designer. How do I transfer the animation to storyli...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rose Tyrrell
Hi:) i have successfully recorded 2 simulations prior to experiencing an issue where my recording doesn't record the steps I require, just gives me a screen shot (1 pa...
almost 8 years ago
By Rose Tyrrell
k b
Hi I have a base layer slide that is set up with 3 layers. from the base layer they can click a hot spot, which takes them to a layer. from each layer they can click...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Lu Post
We have found that courses that include states and variable changes don't save when a course is exited and resumed. The attached Story file includes a very basic examp...
almost 8 years ago
By Jen Ferguson
Sam Carter
My course has a results slide with a failure layer and a success layer. In update 9, if a user fails the quiz and subsequently passes, both layers show and play their...
almost 8 years ago
Cynthia Manika
I have not had such an extreme issue in the past. Usually one of the below fixes eventually works. I added 4 language translations to the notes only in a simple and sm...
almost 8 years ago
By Cynthia Manika
Z Z
Hi.  Thanks in advance for your assistance. I have a project that works correctly as a CD publish.  When I publish for the web (HTML5), the project shows weird scrunc...
almost 8 years ago
Brenda Caldwell
Anyone know how I can remove the black background from my video clip?  I just want the video to show with no background as it sits on the slide. Thanks Brenda
almost 8 years ago