Last Post Replies
Simon James
Can anyone explain how to have a quiz module, with the same questions at the start and end, so the client can see the user has passed the course, but also show how muc...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aaron Leary
Hi everyone, You may well have come across the dreaded, enigmatic "Unable to connect to the internet. Please verify you can connect to the internet and relaunch the c...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sheena Baksh
Hi All, I have a Question Bank of 92 questions and I need to shuffle the questions but get a final result for only 60 questions. Thanks in advance for your help.
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Christian Völl
Hello,   i have a problem with the slide master. I define my layout for a question like in example2. Then I insert a question slide with multiple choice and choose t...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Theodore Snyder
I'm having issues with triggers in HTML5 content and am looking for help. My training plays without any issues in Flash, but when I use an HTML5 version, triggers don...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Walt Gill
Hi everyone.   I am curious to know how the packaged "Interactive Timeline" template was created in Storyline 2.  Specifically, how was the txt_Event box that has a '...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Mahabir
To be AODA compliant, everything we show on the screen must also have an audio component.  I have an audio track that narrates the introduction of a slide, with button...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Curt Zilbersher
There are opportunities for 3rd party developers to add functionality to Storyline through an API (just as Articulate Presenter does to PowerPoint) which must be done ...
8 years ago
By Curt Zilbersher
Pierre Sosa
I'm following up with this conversation, because I'm in a similar pickle. I have created a numeric entry variable.  When the user leaves the layer, I want the variabl...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Lefebvre
Since HTML5 outputs to a canvas of pixels I was wondering what people would suggest the best output size is (pixel number X pixel number)? I'm worried that too high a...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Black
I'm adding a bunch of triggers and variables that require key input. The software I'm simulating is not case sensitive. Do have have to create 2 triggers for each keys...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ana GC
Hi all, We are very very new to storyline and just trying to understand the suitability to our business and client. recently was asked by the client if an elearning ...
8 years ago
By Ana GC
Suzanne Golden
Hi! I've scoured the blog but haven't found anything that's working for me.  I have a lightbox with a timeline in it.  I don't want the learners to bypass it so I wan...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shawn Stiles
I'm working on a course that we want to be able to launch on an iPad from the LRN LMS.  The course launches correctly, but when the screen displays on an iPad text app...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kennethg Goeieman
how can I create a alphabetical keypad for a touchscreen monitor. I found something that works for the numbers buttons, but I am stuck at the alphabetical letters........
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniela Slater
My print function is not working in the attached .story file.  I used a javascript which I got from a previous project which worked.  Please help uncover this mystery....
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dan Rice
Greetings all, My team has created html5 based modules using Storyline 2.  So far, we've done pretty well.  We employ a security feature to prevent content theft usin...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ralph Nichols
I need some guidance with Pick One survey slides and the associated Results slide. Here is what I want the end result to be for these surveys.  Each survey has multip...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Thomas Mangenot
Hi ! I think a small file will be more efficient than a complicated explanation. My issue : when the "Menu" layout appears, everything disappears but the Slide maste...
8 years ago
By Thomas Mangenot
Billy Zwiener
I am creating a slide that when a user drags a term onto a definition there is video feedback provided. There are a LOT of videos for me to insert for a variety of con...
8 years ago
By Helen Tyson