Last Post Replies
Joseph Replin
Hello, I am hoping to find an official list for what SCORM data models and methods Articulate Storyline are compliant and conformant with. This information seems to b...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helene Caura
Hi all I have a slide with no layers, where audio is playing, and the state of some rectangles changes when audio reaches a certain figure, to state "done". If I cli...
8 years ago
Noelle T
Hi everyone, I have a problem with a free form drag and drop interaction I've created. I want the user to drag the quotes into the appropriate areas on a continuum. Wh...
8 years ago
Jay Jack
I havent found such a topic, so if it exists, please foward me there, thx.  Suggestion 1. Library Tab This is really crucial and a major one for me. I have to drag h...
8 years ago
By Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
Merel Pompe
Hi!  I wanted to translate my course, but I saw Articulate only translated all of my main slides. The masterslide, which has some slides, layers etc. (I used it for a...
8 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
souk chanthavong
We are localizing this course in Spanish. How/Where can I find these content in the Storyline course?  
8 years ago
By souk chanthavong
Betty Jumu
Using the directions on the following link -- https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-send-the-value-of-a-variable-to-an-lms --  I set up a project where u...
8 years ago
Mark Shepherd
Hello: I am currently encountering an issue with Articulate Storyline 2 and Saba 5.5 LMS. My latest course offering has no Quiz, but DOES have BRANCHING content, mea...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniece Rainville
Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with the display of my side panels when viewing on a table through an LMS. The content I'm producing is intended for PC and mobile vi...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Kingsford
I'm having an issue where the first 1/2 second of audio stutters when a user hovers over a marker containing audio. I've had to go back and edit the audio and add 1/2 ...
8 years ago
Céline Brousseau
I am trying to add a pop-up message that will tell the User that he has to listen to the whole slide before moving forward.  How can I do this ?
8 years ago
By Julie Stout-Matthews
Olha Ivanenko
Hello! Help me please to solve the problem: how to change the state of the object only for 3 seconds. Action should be on the same layer. Example: The user drags the c...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Marcy Watzl
We are in the process of switching from Articulate 09 suite to Articulate Storyline. We use Articulate Online to publish our content. I've been working on customizing ...
8 years ago
By Patti Young
Doug Dewan
Hi Folks, I've created a quiz slide that is a mock up of a website menu where the user needs to choose the correct menu item.  I've created hotspots over the menu item...
8 years ago
By Doug Dewan
henri j
I have a bunch of hyperlinks on a slide that I wanted to copy to other slides. When I pasted the hyperlinks, only the text gets copied but not the triggers. Anyone kno...
8 years ago
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I have somehow an unique email address and it was cut off when it loaded to Outlook. The email address is something like "sales&performance@xyz.com". When use...
8 years ago
Suey Stockton
Hello :), I am looking to create a page where my viewers can put in missing words into a sentence.  So, say it was something like 'the cat sat on the mat' I would wan...
8 years ago
By Darren Heath
Grace Wright
Hi All, I recently started working on a project where I need to convert a course already created in English to "Chinese". Now this is one BIG task for me. I have no c...
8 years ago
Hartley Jean-Aimee
Hey, It seems that we are having issues with our SCORM files on the Firefox browser. After doing some research and testing I would say it is specific to the slides wh...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Rogers
Hi all, I'm producing a magazine piece of eLearning in SL2 which acts as a piece of compliant training. It's full of video, images and interactivity, each page can b...
8 years ago