Last Post Replies
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
So I inserted the video per the articulate article.   I did it through the web object: https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNkkzWcseA0 1. I tested the link. Works.  2. Und...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Colbert
Hi there, I am having an issue with uploading SCORM into my LMS classes.   I have used the same settings as I always have to package the SCORM, but they are failing...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ross Harrison
Hello, I'm currently having problems with a course I have published to Epath LMS.  The course has one assessment at the end which has a passing score of 80%. Current...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicholas Caris
Is anybody else experiencing this? Version 8: 1605.515 Whenever I import a slide from another storyline file, the images fail to import, leaving placeholders. Same f...
8 years ago
Michelle Darby
I have worked on a new session for Workplace Health and Safety with the challenge of making it engaging. I thought I would share something that might inspire others. ...
8 years ago
Gates Cooney
Good morning All; Want to say how much I appreciate the eLearning Heroes Community - invaluable.  I am designing my first course on how to use a database.  I'm trying...
8 years ago
By Gates Cooney
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I found several threads inserted in the last three years regarding the creation of a new libraries of custom characters to add to that found in Insert> Charact...
8 years ago
By Stefano Todaro
Macy Frost
Hi all,   I have a project I'm working on that automatically advances through the base layer plus two more layers when the timeline ends. There are not back buttons ...
8 years ago
By Macy Frost
Shanavaz S F
This example has 4 design ideas using Adapt Authoring Tool's Component. The design is simple and elegant and can be used for a wide purpose. I am looking forward to u...
8 years ago
By Shanavaz S F
Michelle Whitfield
Hello, I'm new to Storyline (FYI, I am using version 2).  I am in the process of developing a course. I have also contracted an e-learning vendor to develop a second ...
8 years ago
By Michelle Whitfield
Gustav Bergqvist
Hi, I have tried to find an answer here in the community but i have not been able to do so. I got a problem where my published result (Html5) does not work as it does...
8 years ago
By Gustav Bergqvist
curt rosinski
Is it possible to publish to any ebook format from any of the Articulate tools?
8 years ago
Robert Lengacher
FIXED! On 5/5/2016, Articulate Storyline 2 Update 8 was released, which essentially fixed this issue. You can download the latest version of Storyline 2 at this link. ...
8 years ago
Marcey  Gaughan
Hello everyone - I have a compliance review I just created with my auditing group.  It is intended for existing employees so it currently is just 20 questions.  I am h...
8 years ago
Mel Aclaro
Hi gang, I'm trying to reproduce something like this simple memory test: https://www.psychologistworld.com/memory/test2.php   The gist of the interaction i'm trying ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leonora Bularzik
So I have read the discussions and have been able to assign all my random quiz questions to add one on the page number to the next slide.  What is happening is that my...
8 years ago
By Leonora Bularzik
Heidi Nordtorp
Hi, does anyone know where I can check what setting I've used on a published story (LMS Reporting ) . There must be a file where I can check this ?   Looking forwar...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
sebastjan f
hi, SL2 (latest update).  Did the following: - inserted an flash object (voice recorder) - exported everything as Flash only, have export settings set to "Scale pl...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Carleigh Cauley
I'm on a deadline for a project that needs to have screen recordings and audio. The client cannot open anything with flash and the screen recordings dont play and the ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aubrey Pettaway
I am attempting to convert a PowerPoint presentation which was produced as an online course via Captiva into a Storyline course. When I attempted importing the course,...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie